Vu+: SMS-style input does not work

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Re: Vu+: SMS-style input does not work #21 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:42

All is said before in this topic. SMS style works with this commit I mentioned, only not for VU coz they need to adapt their drivers to conform to remote control and keyboard definitions of enigma.

I added the reply coz Feelfree made a daring statment not updating for 3 months, there is nothing significant changed. And thats not true. In fact the SMS style commit is within this period.

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Vu+: SMS-style input does not work #22 feelfree

• 43 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:16

I added the reply coz Feelfree made a daring statment not updating for 3 months, there is nothing significant changed. And thats not true. In fact the SMS style commit is within this period.

It was more a question then a statement. Anyway, if that's the only thing relevant that has changed, it makes no difference at all, since it does NOT work on a Vu+ Ultimo. That's exactly why I patched rcinput.cpp myself.
The reason why I use OpenPli is not the daily updates, but the possibility to fix problems myself, the lean image and the beautiful skin. The only drawback so far is that HdmiCEC does not work well with OpenPli, but with VTi it does. But that's another story.

Edited by feelfree, 24 April 2012 - 10:18.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users