• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Re: AutoTimer mod #61 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 January 2015 - 19:58

This means the dependency should be added.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: AutoTimer mod #62 brittal79

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 January 2015 - 21:34

Thank you Erik /Dima73  :)

I understand the issue now however when i search using "opkg list" neither application are listed.

Is there somewhere i else i can download an ipk file to install the two dependencies or can i simply copy the files from someone elses system? (a friend has autotimer working so they must have the dependencies i guess) i assume both files should be in the systems plugins folder?

I am new to this and realize my questions are probably very basic so thank you for you help ;)  

Re: AutoTimer mod #63 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 7 January 2015 - 10:35

I am new to this and realize my questions are probably very basic so thank you for you help ;)  

What image and model of the receiver?

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: AutoTimer mod #64 brittal79

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 January 2015 - 12:03

I'm running Open Pli 3.0 which i think is a part of my problem after reading back through the forums.

My receiver is Iqon Force 1. In hindsight i wasn't very well informed when i bought the receiver and have been learning on the fly since. from what i can make out it is not very well supported on the image front 

Re: AutoTimer mod #65 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 7 January 2015 - 17:11

Iqon Force 1 not support openPli,sorry.

Re: AutoTimer mod #66 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2015 - 11:12

I have merged this "mod" plugin into our repository, so it will no longer be a "3rd party plugin" and the extra features will be available in the "plain" AutoTimer plugin. For those people using the "mod" version, please deinstall it and install the "plain" version so it will be updated automatically in the future (from tomorrow on after the build has finished).

ims or dima73 can you please review the commit?

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: AutoTimer mod #67 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 January 2015 - 08:45

I've seen a problem with the package versioning. It may be required that you deinstall the current version and then install the new version, unfortunately.

Re: AutoTimer mod #68 fidelcastro54

• 342 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 10 January 2015 - 18:08

Is there a chance for a "completer" version of the german language?

VU+ Duo2 *OpenPLI 7.0 *int. 1TB HDD *16TB QNAP-NAS Gb-LAN *OSCam*HD+ HD02 *Sky V14 *MTV Unlimited

Re: AutoTimer mod #69 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:09

There is some work going on the improve the overall translation, but it's no so simple to get the procedure right. The current procedure is really "less than optimal". Everytime one English text is changed, all languages need to be updated and applied manually.

Re: AutoTimer mod #70 mickeyreg

• 13 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 2 February 2015 - 14:09

@Dimitrij: Polish translation fot AutoTimer 2.1. Based on the Russin one. Updated tranlation for EPGSearch also included.

Attached Files

Re: AutoTimer mod #71 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 2 February 2015 - 15:48

@Dimitrij: Polish translation fot AutoTimer 2.1. Based on the Russin one. Updated tranlation for EPGSearch also included.

autotimer(Pli Feed) same here autotimer_mod

EPGSearch(Pli Feed) same here EPGSearch_mod

Re: AutoTimer mod #72 mickeyreg

• 13 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 4 February 2015 - 08:23

OK. Attached pl.po files for AutoTimer and EPGSearch synchronized with .pot files from http://sourceforge.n...ci/master/tree/.

Attached Files

Re: AutoTimer mod #73 mimi74

• 65 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 February 2015 - 18:38

Hello,

I've made po.fr and po.de translation for AutoTimer

In these files I've put Mhelp and FAQ, it was working with old AutoTimer on po.de, now only english is shown on Help and FAQ screen, I don't know why... Perhaps my mistake ?

Attached Files

8000 x3 800 x2 BiSat 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E BigBisat 30W, 15W, 11W, 5W 0.8W, 4.8E, 9E, 16E BigBisat 7E, 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E, 28.2E, 33E, 39E, 42E Echostar 1.20m Rotor HH120°

Re: AutoTimer mod #74 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 7 February 2015 - 18:46

ver. 2.3

-add pl/de/fr locale

-AutoTimer: Improved preview with duplicate and counter filter/ Added clone timer from autotimer overview menu( betonme)

if test OK add сhanged to AutoTimer PLi

Edited by Dimitrij, 8 February 2015 - 22:16.

Re: AutoTimer mod #75 jeanclaude

• 866 posts

+28
Good

Posted 9 February 2015 - 09:50

installed this version on my db8000 - I'll try it out and report back.

btw, I think the current version has an issue : in my case autotimer is creating a lot of timers, some of which I deactivate afterwards because they are not necessary. Lately I have found out that some of these timers seem to re-appear as active timers, something is re-activating them and my guess is that it's the current autotimer which is the culprit. I'm curious if this will still occur with the 2.3 version I've just installed.

I'll report back in a couple of days.

DreamBox 7000S+8000HD (eindelijk), openPLi, CCcam, 85 cm schotel, draaibare opstelling en VEEL te weinig slaap.

Re: AutoTimer mod #76 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2015 - 09:55

installed this version on my db8000 - I'll try it out and report back.

btw, I think the current version has an issue : in my case autotimer is creating a lot of timers, some of which I deactivate afterwards because they are not necessary. Lately I have found out that some of these timers seem to re-appear as active timers, something is re-activating them and my guess is that it's the current autotimer which is the culprit. I'm curious if this will still occur with the 2.3 version I've just installed.

I'll report back in a couple of days.

Waiting for results.
If the problem persists, I'll post the version 2.4 for testing.

Edited by Dimitrij, 9 February 2015 - 09:56.

Re: AutoTimer mod #77 Snoopy_007

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2015 - 19:45

Hi,

I love AutoTimer and use it a lot.

One Feature i would love to have: Sthg like a priority-setting.....my issue, have so many Timers, but in case some are overlapping i am not unverstanding which one is ignored or picked and in the end recorded....and i want to make sure Big Bang Theory has prio 1 over all others....

Bst rgds,
XTREND ET9200 & VU+ Solo 4k

Re: AutoTimer mod #78 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2015 - 21:14

Hi,

I love AutoTimer and use it a lot.

One Feature i would love to have: Sthg like a priority-setting.....my issue, have so many Timers, but in case some are overlapping i am not unverstanding which one is ignored or picked and in the end recorded....and i want to make sure Big Bang Theory has prio 1 over all others....

Bst rgds,

Such requests here http://www.i-have-a-...027ebc03cd26137

hint betonme

Re: AutoTimer mod #79 jeanclaude

• 866 posts

+28
Good

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:42

I've been testing the latest version 2.3 the last few days and everything seems to work splenditly.

I'm happy to report that timers that I've de-activated  now remain deactivated, as they should.

one thing I noticed : my list of "deactivated" timers because of timer conflicts is smaller than before : I used to have 10/20 timers with a conflict (in a 7-day period), now I only see 5/10 de-activated timers, so half the expected number.

I checked to see if no conflicting timers have been created, but this does not seem to be the case, I get no errors when I open & close newly created timers

so I thought that maybey not all programmes have been fount by the autotimer plugin, but scanning the epg I did not find any missing timer events.

could also be that the timer setting logic is better than it used to be, resulting in fewer timer conflicts (let me explain : sometimes when you de-activate 1 timer, you can activate 2 or more other timers which would otherwise be in conflict, so it's better to de-activate the first timer and to activate the other timers).

anyhow, I am very pleased with this plugin, and it can be put into the PLi repository if you ask me.

Edited by jeanclaude, 11 February 2015 - 11:44.

DreamBox 7000S+8000HD (eindelijk), openPLi, CCcam, 85 cm schotel, draaibare opstelling en VEEL te weinig slaap.

Re: AutoTimer mod #80 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:28

version 2.4

-AutoTimer: fix duplicate timers(betonme)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugin/mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users