2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #621 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 19 February 2014 - 16:16

I said not without AZbox.

Maybe if you stream it to a PC...

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #622 ajeeb

• 385 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 February 2014 - 17:10

can we download such a codec or even transcode on the fly ?

br

ET9000,DM500s+usbTTdvb-3600 ,DVB2000,Humax5400, MACbook PRO retina 13", MAC pro 2 x Quad XEON-2.8GB , 8GB ECC, 4TB+FusionDrive(SSD) , LG-24FHD, HD6870,Debian server

"Since the dawn of our species, Man has been blessed with curiosity"

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #623 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 19 February 2014 - 22:53

There is no such a codec and only the powerful, new machines can transcode on the fly...

Otherwise, it's possible to do it via PC but it's not that simple...

Edited by gorski, 19 February 2014 - 22:54.

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #624 ajeeb

• 385 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 February 2014 - 19:06

it's possible to do it via PC but it's not that simple...

yes, I can broadcast via vlc ! but it's not good solution ... this computer can't be always online

Edited by ajeeb, 20 February 2014 - 19:06.

ET9000,DM500s+usbTTdvb-3600 ,DVB2000,Humax5400, MACbook PRO retina 13", MAC pro 2 x Quad XEON-2.8GB , 8GB ECC, 4TB+FusionDrive(SSD) , LG-24FHD, HD6870,Debian server

"Since the dawn of our species, Man has been blessed with curiosity"

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #625 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 20 February 2014 - 20:08

Why on Earth would you want it to be on ALL the time?

Just when you plan to see something elsewhere...

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #626 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:52

hello mfaraj57

DDamir subtitle player isn´t working anymore, for a couple of days now. ;)

is there something you can do?

grtz Philip

vuduo2 openpli6.1 1TB HDD 2xdualS2tuner

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

tvv kaart & schotel(64cm), duo lnb, OSCAM

logitech harmony ultimate

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #627 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 23 February 2014 - 18:18

hello mfaraj57

DDamir subtitle player isn´t working anymore, for a couple of days now. ;)

is there something you can do?

grtz Philip

i do not have and idea,i will check,upgrade to new version my solve the problem

i could not modify it because it is not mine and closed

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #628 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 23 February 2014 - 18:28

ok thank you, i was just asking. ;)

i´m using version 3.27, is that the latest version?

grtz Philip

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #629 mworker

• 51 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 February 2014 - 21:21

Subtitle player is not working generally in the last few days.

I found in linux-sat support forum the solution,posted by member SATmax.

Copy to /tmp folder and give the commands:

cd /tmp
tar xzvf 3.29_27.tar.gz -C /

Then reboot your receiver.

Tested on et9000 with openpli4 and amiko alien2 with hdmu image.

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #630 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 23 February 2014 - 22:41

Thanx to Franc, here is the SH4 (Alien 1/2, i.e. STi 7111/7162) version to TEST!!!

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #631 ujua

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 February 2014 - 13:38

Hi all, I would like to ask a question mfaraj57 foremost congratulate you for the great plugin Tspannel, and on this, I would like to ask if it will be possible in a future release, the plugin may contain some link to tv shows in Spanish as seriesyonkies or some other link as I believe that Spanish language is 99% perfect plugin, only that it would fail, not if it would be possible .. 

Please excuse my English translated by google 
thank you very much 

regards

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #632 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:13

Hi all, I would like to ask a question mfaraj57 foremost congratulate you for the great plugin Tspannel, and on this, I would like to ask if it will be possible in a future release, the plugin may contain some link to tv shows in Spanish as seriesyonkies or some other link as I believe that Spanish language is 99% perfect plugin, only that it would fail, not if it would be possible .. 

thank you very much 

regards

thanks

sure i will add more than site for Spanish movies and series but need some time

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #633 ujua

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:40

thank you very much 

regards

thanks

sure i will add more than site for Spanish movies and series but need some time

Ok, thank you very much, many of us expect a link of  television series in Spanish in this plugin.it  is the only thing missing for Spain 

appreciate your great work. 

regards

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #634 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:51

hi mfaraj....i have just updated my TSmedia to ver 5.0.....i made the relelvant changes for 1channel for my private proxy but when i attempt to play the links for various movies and TV shows....i keep getting the following green screen error message.... Can you help please?

Attached File  image.jpeg   117.01KB   38 downloads

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #635 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 February 2014 - 15:28

hi mfaraj....i have just updated my TSmedia to ver 5.0.....i made the relelvant changes for 1channel for my private proxy but when i attempt to play the links for various movies and TV shows....i keep getting the following green screen error message.... Can you help please?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The error mentioned in the picture is not available in in plugin.py 

mostly the plugin.py file used is residual from previous version

delete the folder of TSmedia and reinstall version 5

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #636 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:10

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Thanks for your reply.....should i reinstall version 5 from TS panel or could you provide the ipk file please?

Kind Regards.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #637 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:18

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Thanks for your reply.....should i reinstall version 5 from TS panel or could you provide the ipk file please?

Kind Regards.

i did as you instructed but 1channel on tsmedia still came up with the same error message....can you kindly post with the plugin.py file & i will edit it with my proxy using notepad++

Thanks

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #638 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:10

hello mfaraj57

the new interface looks great. ;)

grtz Philip

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #639 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 February 2014 - 21:09

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Kind Regards.

i did as you instructed but 1channel on tsmedia still came up with the same error message....can you kindly post with the plugin.py file & i will edit it with my proxy using notepad++

Thanks

very strange the error not related to the line 748 in plugin.py,however attached 1channel plugin.py put in folder of TSmedia/addons/movies/1channel and restarte2

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #640 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 March 2014 - 01:09

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Kind Regards.

Thanks

very strange the error not related to the line 748 in plugin.py,however attached 1channel plugin.py put in folder of TSmedia/addons/movies/1channel and restarte2

thanks for the feedback....you forgot to attach the plugin.py file in last reply. can you kindly send the attachment please?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)