• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1481 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:05

Thanks

i tried to solve icefilms,for some reasons the stream links played on web browser host page while not on enigma2 player or pc player

can give me example of favorites problem(which section) because i do not have any problem

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1482 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:33

Hello mfaraj57, firstly i would like to thank you for the latest tsmedia version 10.5.
Please can you take a look and fix the problems with movie addons which exist on a number of addons which previously worked well. Please let me know if you cannot fix so i know whether to down grade back down to previous versions where they were working.
Please kindly look at the following:

If you select a movie addon then remove it or open it then come out of it back to movie addons icons menu the add on last selected is highlighted with the surrounding border but in actual fact the add on actually takes you back to favorites. So, if you're looking through each movie add-on yiu have to keep starting off from favourites each time.

The following addons don't work which did work flawlessly before:

Movie Night
NetMov
AllinONE
Alluc - (in previous versions even though the site has been'under maintenance' for months you could still search and movies would work. Now no movies that were previously searched in your tsmedia 10.1 and earlier work at all. Yiu just get errors/unresolved link error. This was a great addon!)
Movies HD
Showbox/Vidics - ALL adult movies. Of which there are endless pages of, do not work! Please can you look at this?

Viewster
Full Movies
Yify Films
Snag Films

I would be very grateful if you were able to look at fixing any of these as the movie addons actually working have got considerably less since previous versions of tsmedia.

Thank you very much for your endless work and hours dedicated to tsmedia!

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1483 MastaG

• 1,531 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2015 - 14:56

I see so many of these addons in TSMedia with very crappy content.

Really old shit or only relevant for some some minorities.

Why focus on these sites??

I'd say make most of the fileshare hosts used in the big sites like IceFilms, Genesis and 1Channel work.

These have nearly everything and are most up to date.

The more fileshare hosts are working, the less we need NetFlix and HBO Go ;)

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1484 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:10

Hello mfaraj57, firstly i would like to thank you for the latest tsmedia version 10.5.
Please can you take a look and fix the problems with movie addons which exist on a number of addons which previously worked well. Please let me know if you cannot fix so i know whether to down grade back down to previous versions where they were working.
Please kindly look at the following:

If you select a movie addon then remove it or open it then come out of it back to movie addons icons menu the add on last selected is highlighted with the surrounding border but in actual fact the add on actually takes you back to favorites. So, if you're looking through each movie add-on yiu have to keep starting off from favourites each time.

The following addons don't work which did work flawlessly before:

Movie Night
NetMov
AllinONE
Alluc - (in previous versions even though the site has been'under maintenance' for months you could still search and movies would work. Now no movies that were previously searched in your tsmedia 10.1 and earlier work at all. Yiu just get errors/unresolved link error. This was a great addon!)
Movies HD
Showbox/Vidics - ALL adult movies. Of which there are endless pages of, do not work! Please can you look at this?

Viewster
Full Movies
Yify Films
Snag Films

I would be very grateful if you were able to look at fixing any of these as the movie addons actually working have got considerably less since previous versions of tsmedia.

Thank you very much for your endless work and hours dedicated to tsmedia!

i do not understand this problem or i do not have it
most of the addons you mentioned have source down,or need update from original authors
i agree with MastaG that the main movies addons are working and i see them more than enough

Edited by mfaraj57, 28 July 2015 - 15:10.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1485 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:24

Thanks

i tried to solve icefilms,for some reasons the stream links played on web browser host page while not on enigma2 player or pc player

can give me example of favorites problem(which section) because i do not have any problem

Attached File  desktop.jpg   75.97KB   1 downloads Attached File  favorites.jpg   42.18KB   1 downloads Attached File  favorites2.jpg   77KB   1 downloads

i always get the same message over and over again, "press OK to list item" ;)

grtz Philip

vuduo2 openpli6.1 1TB HDD 2xdualS2tuner

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

tvv kaart & schotel(64cm), duo lnb, OSCAM

logitech harmony ultimate

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1486 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2015 - 15:51

as i said icefilm has problem and waiting for update from original author
i updated the plugin to latest 1.8.7 but the extracted stream links could not be played by the player

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1487 ujua

• 23 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:46

Hello everyone, mfaraj57, and congratulations on your new plugin version 10.5, I want to ask a question, I use the pelisalacarta plugin, but I see this in other plugins pelisalacarta in version 3.9, while it is still in tsmedia 03.02.74, ¿you can update the vesion ??, I've tried to do with the versions that exist in the author's website does not work me, something escapes me ..., thank you very much for your great work.

Cheers

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1488 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 July 2015 - 17:46

I'm not sure how to interpret your answer. Are you saying that as there are'more than enough' movie addons then the problems with addons not working shouldn't be an issue? For this reason i don't understand why these are neglected or disregarded whereas there are countless 'Arab/middle Eastern' addons with users asking for regular fixes with no problems. Why add these movie addons if once they don't work you say 'there are more than enough'?
It seems nothing is reliable to work from one version to the next and it's disappointing knowing that there seems to be a time limit for each addons' use.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1489 pcd

• 759 posts

+88
Good

Posted 29 July 2015 - 00:27

Most (probably all) free movie and sports streaming sites are illegal. They frequently get closed down by the authorities and then they go and open another site.

Edited by pcd, 29 July 2015 - 00:29.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1490 puc

• 47 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 00:29

pcd hey man  , can you help  mrfaraj i have requested some addons but its to much.

so i request pandora, and sky go addon 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1491 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:33

I'm not sure how to interpret your answer. Are you saying that as there are'more than enough' movie addons then the problems with addons not working shouldn't be an issue? For this reason i don't understand why these are neglected or disregarded whereas there are countless 'Arab/middle Eastern' addons with users asking for regular fixes with no problems. Why add these movie addons if once they don't work you say 'there are more than enough'?
It seems nothing is reliable to work from one version to the next and it's disappointing knowing that there seems to be a time limit for each addons' use.

always trying to fix non working addons,but not always succeeded and i cared about all addons you requested to fix but most of them i failed because some movies sites sources are down,some need update from original authors
i do not give more attention to arabic addons but there are friends supply TSmedia with arabic addons but nobody supply me with other language addons and i depend totally on xbmc library for that

Edited by mfaraj57, 29 July 2015 - 10:33.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1492 zigzag

• 174 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:46

thank you pcd and mfaraj57 for your kind responses. I understand from your replies that any problems are being your control. It's just very frustrating when we get used to using certain addons which become popular only to stop working. I personally am very grateful and really appreciate the hard work you do and the endless hours you both out into the plugins you have both created for us. Although it would be really great to see an increase of addons in the movie and adult categories if at all possible. Thank you again to both of you!

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1493 ludo19

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:28

ExtensionsTunisiaSatAddOnManager Bad magic number in 

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions/TunisiaSatAddOnManager_int_pyo          qualquno can 'help me asking me to install this plugin thanks

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1494 ludo19

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 17:20

scusatemi ma il fail ipk dove si trova non lo vedo 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1495 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 29 July 2015 - 18:19

Wrong Python version (2.6 = OE 1.6/OpenPLi 2/2.1)?

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1496 ludo19

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 18:33

grazie @gorski e quale sarebbe la versione per 2.0 se posso chiederti e magari avere ipk giusto se si puo' 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1497 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,471 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 29 July 2015 - 19:27

English!

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1498 ludo19

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 July 2015 - 19:37

Graziegorski and What would be the version 2.0 itself Can I ask you to mail Maybe Having ipk right if you can '

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1499 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 29 July 2015 - 21:54

You need E2 v. OE 2.0/OpenPLi 3 or 4, since they have Python 2.7.

Improve your image, get it all... ;)

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #1500 ludo19

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 July 2015 - 22:06

gorsky@ OpenPLi 4 E2 v. o 2.0 and 2.7 where I find python sorry and thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)