DM7025

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 freemdb

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 July 2013 - 20:43

Hi,

the DM7025 version (today's build) is currently in a pitiable state. Actually, I think it should be set to "Red".

(1)  The nfi itself is broken. After unpacking, you get errors when doing a "ls /usr/lib/opkg/info/". I worked around this by reinstalling all packages listed in /usr/lib/opkg/status.

(2) The enigma binary is not up-to-date with respect to the packages that are downloaded by opkg. OpenWebif complains about not finding "Tools.Alternatives". It is not "linked" into the binary.

(3) Searching channels does not work for DVB-C receivers. I get "cableTransponderSearch finished 127" (as already described in http://pastebin.com/U98VUGwH). Not that neither the "general search" nor the specific cable search works. The package "dreambox-blindscan-utils" mentioned in "http://openpli.org/f...can-werkt-niet/" is not found by opkg.

Re: Pitiable state of DM7025 build #2 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,042 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:39

(1) What do you mean by "unpacking"? Are you extracting the image on something else.

(2) The dm7025 is no longer being maintained by Dream. The image for the 7025 is sort of "frozen" as a result, which means no new Enigma2 versions. Ever.

Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: Pitiable state of DM7025 build #3 freemdb

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 August 2013 - 20:44

Sorry, been away a few days.

(1) "Unpacking" may have been the wrong term. I simply installed it on the DM7025.

(2) Well, I know that. But I remember having read that one "special point" about the PLI effort is that the group has fixed some enigma2 bugs independant of Dream. And the daily build still changes size sometimes.

Anyway, somewhen between May and now the build has changed in such a way that it cannot be installed successfully any more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM7025

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users