SKY.NEW Skin V2.0

Skin

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #181 bluelagoon666

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 January 2015 - 21:33

is there anything specific that needs to be done to get the Sky TV guide look within the skin, the problem i have is when i go into Cool TV guide it just has the default cool tv guide and i cannot get the look that the guide has in the skin pics in this forum?

Do i have to move any files into the cool tv guide folder?

or am i just going about it all wrong and going into cool TV guide is not the way to get this Sky guide up?

rest of the skin is brilliant though.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #182 bluelagoon666

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 January 2015 - 21:34

Thanks for the advice bro!

& finally heres the link :) https://www.dropbox....N5F2ycEw4k1M7Ha 3 files download, check em out!

Where do we put the files :) ?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #183 bluelagoon666

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 January 2015 - 21:57

Thanks for the advice bro!

& finally heres the link :) https://www.dropbox....N5F2ycEw4k1M7Ha 3 files download, check em out!

Where do we put the files :) ?

Ignore this, silly me with silly Q's. All sorted and love the darker look.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #184 ThEdOvEz

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 February 2015 - 16:32

hiya  how do i access the second menu in the info guide ?  usind dm800hd tried pressing ok twice but just turns off lol   

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #185 ana_simo_sat

• 30 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 February 2015 - 00:08

Hello Chababu,

waiting for new update for the Skin!!!

Good luck

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #186 dannyboy81

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 February 2015 - 00:21

Hi excellent work, sorry i am a noob at this, i cant get it to work on the "cloud ibox 2 plus SE " I have placed the .IPK file in the temp folder then gone to >> plugins >> software management then install local extension >> Memory  /tmp >> Install Extensions. then ticked the file> enigma-skin-sky.new_Chababu_V2.0_all.ipk then clicked green button on the remote to install. and it says (Done Install, upgraded or removed 1 package with 0 errors) so i went to install the Skin by going to >>Menu >> Setup>> System>> Skin< and only the default skins show no SKY NEW SKIN :( i have tried rebooting the box and still nothing there i also tried file permission 777.   is there something i am doing wrong ?

if anyone could or would please help it would be much appreciated, as this skin looks great thanks for reading.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #187 dannyboy81

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 February 2015 - 00:37

also tried the enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu.V2.3_all.ipk and the same thing

Edited by dannyboy81, 7 February 2015 - 00:38.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #188 ThEdOvEz

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 March 2015 - 13:22

also tried the enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu.V2.3_all.ipk and the same thing

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu.V2.3_all.ipk

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #189 St3ph3n

• 3 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2015 - 21:19

Hi, will this new Sky Skin work with the Blackhole and on the new Sunray4 hd se,

regards

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #190 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:59

Hi, will this new Sky Skin work with the Blackhole and on the new Sunray4 hd se,

regards

Hi...this skin will not work with blackhole or vix images...was designed to work with open pli images.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #191 mackemsrule

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 May 2015 - 01:32

Hi, everyone I'm new to linux receivers and have just ordered a cloud ibox 4, I hope i haven't made a bad choice of receiver, anyway according to the seller it uses open pli, so when i recieve It can i use this sky skin and do i just stick it on a usb drive and plug it in,Thanks.Michael

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #192 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,604 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 7 May 2015 - 09:04

You're reseller is wrong. The list of hardware supported by OpenPLi is on our homepage.

The cloud iBox is a clone, a chinese copy of an original dreambox, and runs an illegal copy of OpenPLi.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #193 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 19 May 2015 - 18:45

SKY.NEW Skin V2.5

Updated Channel Selection Screen

Updated Skin Borders

Updated Selection Bars

Updated Dreamplex Screens

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg   64.87KB   25 downloads

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (2).jpg   74.68KB   16 downloads

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (3).jpg   59.02KB   20 downloads

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (4).jpg   54.4KB   15 downloads

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (5).jpg   79.62KB   13 downloads

Attached File  1_0_1_C4A9_819_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg   136.18KB   17 downloads

Please do not forget to give your feedback.

Enjoy!

:)

Attached Files

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #194 linerboy

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:28

Hi mate, great skin only one thing that I seem to be getting wrong...there is no video preview in the top right corner of my channel select screen, just a screen shot of what looks like sly sports news. (when i press down on normal viewing to display channel lists, satellite lists etc there is no video display of my current channel in the corner of the screen). But, its fine on all other menu screens, such as settings, plugins etc, even the video preview in cooltvguide works fine, is just the channel selection list im having a problem with.

Is there something im not getting (ie this is the way its suppose to be) or have I not done something right?...or maybe its the recent update???...have reinstalled new on several different pli4 image versions using telnet overwrite commands...on my dm800se.

Thanks in advance for your help and the great work!

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #195 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:04

Hi mate, great skin only one thing that I seem to be getting wrong...there is no video preview in the top right corner of my channel select screen, just a screen shot of what looks like sly sports news. (when i press down on normal viewing to display channel lists, satellite lists etc there is no video display of my current channel in the corner of the screen). But, its fine on all other menu screens, such as settings, plugins etc, even the video preview in cooltvguide works fine, is just the channel selection list im having a problem with.

Is there something im not getting (ie this is the way its suppose to be) or have I not done something right?...or maybe its the recent update???...have reinstalled new on several different pli4 image versions using telnet overwrite commands...on my dm800se.

Thanks in advance for your help and the great work!

Hi mate...the skin works fine in all my tuners...it must be sum PIG (Picture in Graphics) settings of your channel selection screen of your image or receiver...I dont think its anyfn 2 do with the skin..

Glad u lyk the skin...thnx

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #196 Acdigi

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:36

Hi. Great Skin. Everything works fine except when you press the down button for the tv guide the pip is just an image it shows whats on now on the stock version PLI-HD. The pip works fine in cool tv guide and when you press the menu button.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #197 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 June 2015 - 21:30

Hi. Great Skin. Everything works fine except when you press the down button for the tv guide the pip is just an image it shows whats on now on the stock version PLI-HD. The pip works fine in cool tv guide and when you press the menu button.

That would be down to one of the renderers. You have to make sure that all the renderers have been in the right folder and delete the old ones from the folder before moving the ones that came with the skin.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #198 n88

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:26

Hi chababu,

Your skins are great - thanks for contributing.

I'm having an issue with the channel selection screen. I don't get the next program info and the picture window always has a static image.

Is there a setting I need to change? This is working with other skins and it doesn't appear on your VM or SKY skins.

Thanks.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #199 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:58

Hi chababu,

Your skins are great - thanks for contributing.

I'm having an issue with the channel selection screen. I don't get the next program info and the picture window always has a static image.

Is there a setting I need to change? This is working with other skins and it doesn't appear on your VM or SKY skins.

Thanks.

Thank u all...

Make sure you delete d2NextEvents.py, d2NextEvents.pyo,EventName.py and EventName.pyo from usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter

and replace them with these:

https://www.dropbox....QMS0D5gNOa?dl=0

This should solve your problem.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #200 nearlyataff

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 June 2015 - 22:36

I am a complete newbie to all this so would it be possible to tell me how to install this. I have a zgemma star 2s running Open PLi 4.0.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users