Skin

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #41 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 May 2014 - 18:12

Hi chababu, a have a screen shot from some box ,but I need to know you don this skin , or some body else ,please have look and let as know 

regards Nick

Hi Nick..this is frankesky skin by my friend fraggle121.

The skin is for open vix but I believe that fraggle121 has stopped supporting or making skins for vix images..

He also has the same skin but for openpli and openatv.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #42 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 20 May 2014 - 20:12

Young pay attention to size of the Skin,,,6,3 MB is to much big !! :wacko:

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #43 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 15:10

Just a quiestion, is it posible to create a progress bar in this skin ?
I think that would complete this great skin, i wonder..........

VU+ Ultimo 4K met Kabel FBC tuner en een twin Satelliet tuner.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #44 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 15:27

Just a quiestion, is it posible to create a progress bar in this skin ?

I think that would complete this great skin, i

On which screen and where spec

efic do u want the progress bar set 2...I cud do it 4 u and u jst overwrite the skun.xml file...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #45 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 17:59

Just in the main zap skin a thin progress bar where you can see how far the program is.
If that is posible in the same blue color.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #46 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 18:00

Ps:the skin works great on my new Gigablue Quad plus with Openmips to !!

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #47 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 19:02

Just in the main zap skin a thin progress bar where you can see how far the program is.

If that is posible in the same blue color.

So u want the progress bar on the infor bar screen?? I will chck in2 that n sort it out 4 u... :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #48 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 19:05

Great ! Thanks in advance. I mend that the bar can be in yellow witch wil look great on the blue.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #49 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 21 May 2014 - 19:12

Great ! Thanks in advance. I mend that the bar can be in yellow witch wil look great on the blue.

Dont wori mate...I will try intergrete it with the inforbar and am sure u gona lyk it...if not u will let me knw n I will jst change it or move it...dats an easy thng 2 do.. :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #50 fevgatos

• 43 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 24 May 2014 - 17:49

Hi chababu, a have a screen shot from some box ,but I need to know you don this skin , or some body else ,please have look and let as know 

regards Nick

The skin is for open vix but I believe that fraggle121 has stopped supporting or making skins for vix images..

Hi Chababu , thanx a lot for your respond ,it is a possible to have this skin ,can you upload here and the command how to install for image OpenPli  please ,please let as know ,

regards Nick

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #51 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:13

regards Nick

Hi Chababu , thanx a lot for your respond ,it is a possible to have this skin ,can you upload here and the command how to install for image OpenPli  please ,please let as know ,

regards Nick

Hi Nick...sori mate but this forum is 4 Open pli and I dont think it will be allowed 2 upload vix skins here...u can do a google search of fraggle121 frankensky skin and u will gt the skin smwhere...

Hp u undstnd... :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #52 Sjekkie2

• 82 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 17:34

Dit is dezelfde skin als Blue HD volgens mij.

Attached Files

GigaBlue ue Plus

GigaBlue Quad Plus

SAB SKY 4800 mini
www.satfirmware.com De site voor GigaBlue receivers

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #53 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 27 May 2014 - 18:28

Dit is dezelfde skin als Blue HD volgens mij.

Its very very different mate...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #54 sqwonk

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 June 2014 - 20:14

Could we have better picons?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #55 deejaygav

• 9 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2014 - 21:28

Hi, can anyone assist with a problem I have.

I have installed this skin but I don't have cool TV guide. I tried installing v7.0 using the plugin section and says it has installed ok but after reboot the setup programme isn't appearing under the plugin menu.

I've a vu solo and using openpli 4.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #56 deejaygav

• 9 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2014 - 22:34

Its ok I got it installed although get crashes when in and out of the cool settings menu.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #57 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 June 2014 - 07:36

Its ok I got it installed although get crashes when in and out of the cool settings menu.

U nid 2 unistall the cool tv plugin and restart receiver then reinstall it again...get version 6.4 dats wot I use most with the skin..

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #58 deejaygav

• 9 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 4 June 2014 - 04:37

U nid 2 unistall the cool tv plugin and restart receiver then reinstall it again...get version 6.4 dats wot I use most with the skin..

I have reinstalled this on my solo with openpli 4 as I keep getting crashes after installing cooltv 7 mmanually. However I still can't see the cool TV guide and there are no settings within the plugin section. I tried installing cool TVGuide 7 but says that the skin is already using some of the install locations so the cool TVGuide seems to be installed ok. Any ideas?

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #59 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 4 June 2014 - 06:38

I have reinstalled this on my solo with openpli 4 as I keep getting crashes after installing cooltv 7 mmanually. However I still can't see the cool TV guide and there are no settings within the plugin section. I tried installing cool TVGuide 7 but says that the skin is already using some of the install locations so the cool TVGuide seems to be installed ok. Any ideas?

Try remove the skin and restart ur box...then install cool tv guide 1st and then set the cool tv guide and restart ur box again.

After dat install the skin again.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #60 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 16:15

Dont wori mate...I will try intergrete it with the inforbar and am sure u gona lyk it...if not u will let me knw n I will jst change it or move it...dats an easy thng 2 do.. :)

@chababu, how are you doing ? Are you still trying the progressbar ?
I am still using this great Skin and loving it !

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users