Photo

PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #21 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:54

It was not a succes. Many packages just do not configure. Like for example smb  gst-plugin-vuplus-dvbmediasink_0.10.bb and a lot. They have all in common inherit autotools. But none off them do configure anymore. With a lot off failures. But bassically it's a complete autoconf failure.

For me personnaly I just took the current openembedded-core used by openpli head 846bc50fde11bbb36c8eb5b2e3ae6bb644c037f3

Modified the neon like in my patch before so that there is a neon.conf present and subversion 1.7.10 is able to use http.Then reversed the tuxterm and tuxcom to use protocol=http again . Now they are also fetched and compiled again.

It off course can be related to the way I inserted the openembedded-core master by me. I just replaced that off openpli by the master. Perhaps that's not the propper way.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #22 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:20

That build is ok.

But now I first will do frech build with openpli-oe-core master next. That should do I think. And is is a more proper way :P

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #23 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,045 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:10

It was not a succes. Many packages just do not configure. Like for example smb  gst-plugin-vuplus-dvbmediasink_0.10.bb and a lot. They have all in common inherit autotools. But none off them do configure anymore. With a lot off failures. But bassically it's a complete autoconf failure.

If you have error messages, it might be smart to post them rather then to have people guess at what they might have been.
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #24 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:34

If you have error messages, it might be smart to post them rather then to have people guess at what they might have been.

Yes You're right, But unfortunately I already had removed them. (But I did it the wrong way)

Now I'm just bussy with master-next(the right way). Now at first building base vuduo2 image whitout feeds.

If there are errors I will pas them with log outputs. If no errors I'll proceed with the feeds.

The build off feeds will not be finished today as I have to go for my work. That will be for tommorow

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #25 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:03

hello first error just build base image

ERROR: Task 161 (/home/christophe/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/drivers/vuplus-hbbtv-dumpait.bb, do_configure)

Includded configure log

Attached Files

Edited by christophecvr, 27 July 2014 - 11:04.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #26 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:10

Tried to continu with

MACHINE=vuduo2 bitbake -k openpli-enigma2-image

Next error already by fetcher

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/christophe/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-multimedia/tuxtxt/libtuxtxt.bb: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

No log output here.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #27 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:13

I retried MACHINE=vuduo2 bitbake -k openpli-enigma2-image now it's continuing operation . Will report any further problem.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #28 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,045 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:17

ERROR: Task 161 (/home/christophe/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/drivers/vuplus-hbbtv-dumpait.bb, do_configure)

Includded configure log

Add the missing "pkgconfig" to the inherits line (the recipe has always been faulty, it's just that the newer OE now triggers errors when you forget to mention pkgconfig).
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #29 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:33

Includded configure log

Add the missing "pkgconfig" to the inherits line (the recipe has always been faulty, it's just that the newer OE now triggers errors when you forget to mention pkgconfig).

Ok when building is done. I'll will trace all packages Who have the missing pkgconfig. I thaught already it would be something small. 

And already BINGO OK :)  Image build.

I now have to go for work. Later on this night or tommorow I'll will do the feeds.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #30 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:11

The feeds build went pretty fast.

Only one error remaining and pkgconfig is inherited.

ERROR: Task 376 (/home/christophe/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-connectivity/djmount/djmount_0.71.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

configure log included

Attached Files

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #31 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:20

Try with inherit gettext or depends gettext.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #32 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 July 2014 - 23:44

Try with inherit gettext or depends gettext.

Just tried it indeed solved djmount configs and builds with also added inherit gettext

Full next-master image vuduo2 with feeds build. + my own packages oscam and pcsc-lite and ccid. all ok. :)

Svn is also ok.

Now lets hope that other builders try it for other boxes as well.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #33 Beeker

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,474 posts

+197
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 00:13

DM8000 here also ok now with svn. I did not build from stratch, but just did a git checkout master-next and (re)place the files and recipe for svn 1.7.17 and neon.

Thanks.

Edited by Beeker, 28 July 2014 - 00:14.

Dreambox dm920, Uclan Ustym4Kpro, Gigablue UHD TRIO 4K and Dreambox dm8000. Wavefrontier T55 13.0|19.2|23.5|28.2 + Ziggo.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #34 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:37

DM8000 here also ok now with svn. I did not build from stratch, but just did a git checkout master-next and (re)place the files and recipe for svn 1.7.17 and neon.

Thanks.

For dm8000 I did not tested yet. But just launched build from scratch with master-next. Think it will be ok.

With checkout master-next , svn 1.7.17 is not needed. master next uses svn 1.8.9 and that is not depended on neon anymore but on serf to have the http protocol support.

If You keep using master . svn 1.7.10 is used with neon 0.30.0. The only change which must be done is modifying the inherit line in openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/neon/neon_0.30.0.bb

inherit autotools binconfig-disabled lib_package pkgconfig

to :

inherit autotools lib_package pkgconfig

Then just cleanall the already build packages (if it's not a build from scratch) with:

MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake -b virtual:native:$HOME/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-devtools/subversion/subversion_1.7.10.bb -f -c cleanall
MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake -b $HOME/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-devtools/subversion/subversion_1.7.10.bb -f -c cleanall
MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake -b virtual:native:$HOME/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/neon/neon_0.30.0.bb -f -c cleanall
MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake -b $HOME/openpli40/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-support/neon/neon_0.30.0.bb -f -c cleanall
MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake -c cleanall openpli-enigma2-feed

then rebuild image with :

MACHINE=dm8000 bitbake openpli-enigma2-feed

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #35 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:41

Build dm8000 next-master ok.

Test off fresh flash for vuduo2 with master-next

Test off image self not so ok.

In python missing module protocols . Then webif does not work and wget(from out of telnet) for example also does not work.

I could solve those problems by :

copy the entire map out off my backup image master.

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/protocols

to my current vuduo2 with fresh flashed master-next.

Then ok.

Also lcd4linux not avbl due to missing boxbranding module. That I could not trace in my backup of master image.

Edited by christophecvr, 28 July 2014 - 09:43.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #36 Beeker

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,474 posts

+197
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:06

After a git pull --rebase in master next i have subversion 1.8.9.Master-next needs a git pull --rebase every time when switching between master/master-next and back.i was forgotten that :huh:

Due a lot of errors of unbuibable packages, a build from stratch is required.

Build is running now.

Edited by Beeker, 28 July 2014 - 10:07.

Dreambox dm920, Uclan Ustym4Kpro, Gigablue UHD TRIO 4K and Dreambox dm8000. Wavefrontier T55 13.0|19.2|23.5|28.2 + Ziggo.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #37 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:17

After a git pull --rebase in master next i have subversion 1.8.9.Master-next needs a git pull --rebase every time when switching between master/master-next and back.i was forgotten that :huh:

Due a lot of errors of unbuibable packages, a build from stratch is required.

Build is running now.

read that still a lot off packages do need modification and pkgconfig added to inherit. for djmount also add gettext to inherit.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #38 christophecvr

• 3,131 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:22

I just found out that the python site package was build ok. But not installed to image at base .

By just running  opkg install python-twisted-protocols

It does installs the protocols.

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #39 Beeker

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,474 posts

+197
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:50

Image and feed are build. Now reflash the box :) .

Re: PLI4.0 does not build anymore due to broken svn fetcher. #40 Beeker

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,474 posts

+197
Excellent

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:50

Problem with dvbedit:

Reload of satellites.xml failed, mode 3 not supported by your box.
Reload of blacklist failed, mode 4 not supported by your box.

All channels are gray. check tunerconfiguratie ??? Tunerconfiguratie is ok. IP/username/password in dvbedit also.

And Openwebif: No module named decimal.

python-twisted-protocols is installed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users