Photo

What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #21 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 17 September 2014 - 21:40

PR2, what is very strange is that some people have this key, you and I know at least one of them.

I can understand that they doesn't want to share it, so they can hope their solution will remain longer.

Oscam is not opening HD channels on 039 (Csat) for more than a year, if they switch everything to mpeg4 next year there is no reason why they shouldn't use the same encryption.

The Atlas 100 and 200 are based on pay servers I think to clear these channels.

Edited by Alain_sat, 17 September 2014 - 21:41.

ET9000 en XP1000 VU+ Duo met OpenPli, veruit de beste decoder die ik de laatste jaren gekocht heb.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #22 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 17 September 2014 - 22:11

Im not understanding this thread at all with you guys saying these channels are not open.

Both Csat HD and TNTSat HD open here for me.

Ian.

Attached Files

Edited by ian1095, 17 September 2014 - 22:11.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #23 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 17 September 2014 - 23:34

Yes a well known team selling STB (mentionned by Alain_sat) have the solution and people using those STB can have access to HD channel (TNTSAT in emu, and CSat HD with a Seca card in the slot), they do a great job and make profit out of it.

But standard OScam cannot allow "normal" people to use their card and get HD channels that's the point of this discussion.

Alain_sat please don't assume that we know at least 1 person that have this key, I don't know who you are referring to and I don't have this key nor the magic solution myself. Getting those keys is very hard so I can understand that people don't share it.

Remark: this thread should be move to The Lounge section it is a better place.

Edited by Pr2, 17 September 2014 - 23:35.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #24 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:54

Thank you for the clarification.

Ian.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #25 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:26

Ian, or you are linked to an external server or you're not on Astra 19.2 or you have a CanalReady decoder.

ET9000 en XP1000 VU+ Duo met OpenPli, veruit de beste decoder die ik de laatste jaren gekocht heb.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #26 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:01

Im using Oscam (hence my initial confusion) but im recieving these channels from CS from 19.2E

I didnt mention this before because it would be getting very close to breaking the rules,but its not from a payserver,they are scum !

Ian.

Edited by ian1095, 18 September 2014 - 09:03.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #27 sjlouis

• 1,538 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:07

if they decide to also use key 0x17 on the SD channels you will all have black screen even in SD.  :D

As I wrote it, I can't see AB Moteurs any more (and not Motors TV) and it's an SD channel.

What I don't understand is that french people complaint in forums but why don't they complaint to association that defend the customer rights, you have some powerfull one in France and I never read that they made an investigation on this... so come on French people make your "1789" STB Revolution, please!!!!  :lol:

It has be done but no effect. I will try to contact these consumers associations but it would be better to have other guys and I didn't find any fellows.

Im not understanding this thread at all with you guys saying these channels are not open.

Both Csat HD and TNTSat HD open here for me.

Ian.

I haven't understood your response. What do you use? A Canal Ready? An Atlas?

The french will not complain as long TNT oscam solution is working... ;)

So you see people know the end is near they still believe in fairytales that superman will come to the rescue and release Viaccess autoroll feature (free of course).

A lot of French men want to access to Canal+ and Canalsat. Now TNT is interesting but it miss a lot of channels : I want to see sport motorcycle, mountain bike...

Your remark with Superman is not funny. And I'm conscious it needs money to have help. That's why I give money to Openpli because it's fantastic. And I hope there are other developers who can help us (in Openpli or somewhere else) for this problem. It's a technical problem and not for me a discussion of lounge.

My ET 9000 has died last week, I have tu use a standard box and it's horrible. I bought quickly an ET 9200. I received it this morning :lol: . I don't buy a better box because I don't know if I will can use it next year.

Ok, it seems there is no known solution :unsure: .

Vu+ Ultimo 4K - OpenPli 8.3

Xtrend ET9200 - OpenPli 6.2

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #28 kerven

• 52 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 16:56

sd or hd for some suppliers it does not mean anything  ( same nano )

i have ab moteurs and motors tv  and it's not by payserver .

i hope than next year i could always use my brain . 

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #29 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2014 - 17:09

Hi,

Of course this discussion should not happens here, this problem as strictly nothing to do with OpenPLi!

This is a pure softcam discussion which should not happens here.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #30 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 17:14

AB moteurs is opened by Bis TV abo.

Motors TV too I suppose, otherwise Télésat.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #31 Alain_sat

• 637 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 17:19

Hi,

Of course this discussion should not happens here, this problem as strictly nothing to do with OpenPLi!

This is a pure softcam discussion which should not happens here.

Pr2

You' re right and not.

The idea is more to brainstorm if our E2 decoders still have sense.

In the Dutch part it' s even more detailed.

The question is can we decode more than 1 channel/transponder with a CI and E2?

Can we record not decoded and decode later on.

Can we use remote box capabilities with a CI?

In fact can we replace homesharing with a card and CI.

Can we still record and watch?

This is OpenPLi related.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #32 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2014 - 18:20

Alain,

The question is can we decode more than 1 channel/transponder with a CI and E2?

Come on, you know that the old CI from Telesat allows you to decode 2 channels at the same time, the new one can only decode one! This is is limitation created by the CI itself!

Some CI provider release CI which in CI can only unscramble 1 channel and 2 channels in CI+.

Can we record not decoded and decode later on?

This all depends on when the card changes keys... as long as the key to unscramble is still know off-line decoding is stil possible, when the key change no more off-line decoding.

Can we use remote box capabilities with a CI?

In fact can we replace homesharing with a card and CI.

Have you never heard of NELI solution?

http://www.neli.fr/

But a card and CI is linked with an equipement, so no homesharing possible just unplug/replug when you change room.

Can we still record and watch?

LeCube and Canal Ready STB allows this. And of course Linux STB can do it too... so what is this for a question?

You can even record scrambled channels if you want... so recording is always possible (except with CI+ that can forbid it).

None of those point are OpenPLi related, you mix up everything!  OpenPLi provide an image on top of it you install plugin, amongst those plugins you have softcam?  Does OpenPLi have its own softcam: answer is no.

Pr2

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #33 pop_eye

• 240 posts

+9
Neutral

Posted 18 September 2014 - 21:36

The french will not complain as long TNT oscam solution is working... ;)

So you see people know the end is near they still believe in fairytales that superman will come to the rescue and release Viaccess autoroll feature (free of course).

A lot of French men want to access to Canal+ and Canalsat. Now TNT is interesting but it miss a lot of channels : I want to see sport motorcycle, mountain bike...

Your remark with Superman is not funny. And I'm conscious it needs money to have help. That's why I give money to Openpli because it's fantastic. And I hope there are other developers who can help us (in Openpli or somewhere else) for this problem. It's a technical problem and not for me a discussion of lounge.

My ET 9000 has died last week, I have tu use a standard box and it's horrible. I bought quickly an ET 9200. I received it this morning :lol: . I don't buy a better box because I don't know if I will can use it next year.

Ok, it seems there is no known solution :unsure: .

Completely understand the issue - and sorry that you don`t see the superman idea funny. Sorry about that - I sympathize with you.

I only look at this issue as an outsider - because I do no rely on FTA businesses to bring the viewing experience to my level.

Hope you understand that for me the point of this discussion is not to find entirely a third party solution -

but to find ways to get out of the cat and mouse game..that is the ultimate goal :)

Edited by pop_eye, 18 September 2014 - 21:36.

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #34 sjlouis

• 1,538 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:24

No problem pop_eye but it's very frustrating. I'm legal, I pay very much every month for Canal+/Canalsatellite and I am also often annoyed :angry: .

I didn't know softcam are not "made" or "modified" by this community. I don't read a lot on the forum, it's too difficult to understand foreign languages, English is the least difficult :wacko: ;) . I'm going to search specific forums :wacko: .

Alain, I don't see Motors TV on the channels list of Bis TV, only AB Moteurs. There is also Being (I don't know what they show). Personally, I see Motors TV, Eurosport, Eurosport 2 and Sport +, rarely AB Moteurs and Extreme TV, never the other sport channels.

Kerven, I only search for legal solutions ;) .

Vu+ Ultimo 4K - OpenPli 8.3

Xtrend ET9200 - OpenPli 6.2

Re: What is the future of Linux boxes in France with Canal+? #35 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,074 posts

+257
Excellent

Posted 19 September 2014 - 13:02

Hi,

The only possible legal solutions for you in France are:

- subscribe to BIS.tv and use this card with an official Viaccess PCMCIA module in the CI slot of your STB

- register to CanalSat with LeCube (seca)

- register to CanalSat with a CanalReady certified STB (Viaccess)

There is no official PCMCIA CI module for CanalSat France

- purchase a TNTSAT STB + card (this should be Canal Ready)

- purchase a Fransat STB + card (or a PCMCIA solution but its only CI+ and your STB doesn't support CI+)

- if your ISP is Orange and you have low bandwidth ADSL you can get a satellite alternative (using there STB)

- It seems also to have an opportunity with SFR also with there box

So as you can see the only possible solution for you is BIS.tv with an official PCMCIA Viaccess CAM.

Softcam are, I guess, tolerated but certainly not official.

Pr2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users