Photo

Why single EPG has been removed from the default Button?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brandh

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:04

The latest updates of OpenPli have really shown very good improvements. But one thing I'd like to be fixed is to choose what king of EPG we would like to be when we press the EPG button. In the previous versions we could select single EPG as a default. Now it's only Multi EPG. To get the single EPG we have to long press EPG button then 2, or press info then yellow button.  So, it has been removed from configuration which kind of EPG we would like to choose as our default. I don't know about the others but I don't really like the multi EPG system coz it's really confusing. And now it's a bit tiring to go to sing EPG. I'd like the developers to consider this matter, Thanks..

Re: Why single EPG has been removed from the default Button? #2 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:01

I also would like to have the opportunity to store/change the default EPG kind if I press for instance the OK button twice when I'm watching TV. 1 x OK is infobar next OK I would like to be single EPG (Dutch: Zender EPG) and not current program.

Re: Why single EPG has been removed from the default Button? #3 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,964 posts

+334
Excellent

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:59

I also would like to have the opportunity to store/change the default EPG kind if I press for instance the OK button twice when I'm watching TV. 1 x OK is infobar next OK I would like to be single EPG (Dutch: Zender EPG) and not current program.

http://forums.openpl...ndpost&p=448736

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Why single EPG has been removed from the default Button? #4 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:07

The latest updates of OpenPli have really shown very good improvements. But one thing I'd like to be fixed is to choose what king of EPG we would like to be when we press the EPG button.

No problem: go to 'Hotkey' and assign anything you want to the EPG-button. Even multiple functions if you want to.

Re: Why single EPG has been removed from the default Button? #5 brandh

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 October 2014 - 18:12

The latest updates of OpenPli have really shown very good improvements. But one thing I'd like to be fixed is to choose what king of EPG we would like to be when we press the EPG button.

No problem: go to 'Hotkey' and assign anything you want to the EPG-button. Even multiple functions if you want to.

Thanks  man, it worked. You just tought me something new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users