68 replies to this topic

#1 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:39

Is the error that blzr reports fixed?

Do you have a build environment to test a compile run from within?

I had one reference to difflib inside the code. The code was never executing so it did not report problems on normal run but some kind of compile procedure could see it as an issue.

I use difflib.py file renamed as localdifflib.py file so it integrates to the project without the necessity to install difflib library on the linux itself.

No, I don't have the environment to compile the code outside of normal execution on the box itself.

I now have an environment where I can test e2openplugins before submitting them. Problem is only that the rest of the environment doesn't work at the moment (the reason why there are no current images), so I guess we have to wait that out first.

Thanks for the effort.

We continue here.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 10:40

I can't get it to compile at the moment, the plugin.py is missing. It appears it's in a "src" subdirectory. Please have a look at the other e2openplugins, the plugin.py needs to be in the root directory (of the plugin).

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #3 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:28

I can't get it to compile at the moment, the plugin.py is missing. It appears it's in a "src" subdirectory. Please have a look at the other e2openplugins, the plugin.py needs to be in the root directory (of the plugin).

Sorry for the delay on this, I did not have the time to push some effort to it.

I will try to finish it now.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #4 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:31

I made project to match files on https://github.com/Accds/e2plugins. But that was mistake I should have obviously matched

directory structure according to: https://github.com/E...E2OpenPlugins. 

Re: EPGImportFilter development #5 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:38

Ok try now, I made the necessary changes.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #6 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 14:28

just tested, builds fine now, thanks...

possibly one thing left to do, as @MiLo's suggested here (i.e. removing localdfifflib from the plugin)
then Erik (hopefully) could re-add the recipe to the e2openplugins (with a python-difflib rdependecy), so we'll finally have plugin available from the feed :)

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: EPGImportFilter development #7 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 29 November 2014 - 15:16

possibly one thing left to do, as @MiLo's suggested here (i.e. removing localdfifflib from the plugin)
then Erik (hopefully) could re-add the recipe to the e2openplugins (with a python-difflib rdependecy), so we'll finally have plugin available from the feed :)

Is there any example app on github/e2openplugins using RDEPENDS_syntax?

Re: EPGImportFilter development #8 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 17:15

Don't worry about delays acds, I don't care ;)

Re: EPGImportFilter development #9 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 17:16

Have a look into the commit log and find the reversal of the SeriesPlugin, this does have some depends.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #10 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 17:45

main job is to replace custom localdifflib with a regular difflib in all over your plugin code (imports etc.)...
as to the runtime dependency, in the bitbake recipe there should be included:

RDEPENDS_${PN} = "python-difflib"

Re: EPGImportFilter development #11 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 29 November 2014 - 17:46

Have a look into the commit log and find the reversal of the SeriesPlugin, this does have some depends.

well, not sure if that's the best example, IIRC this plugin's recipe just happened to have rdeps not-so-much-correctly added... ;)

Re: EPGImportFilter development #12 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 29 November 2014 - 19:03

So, where is the Series plugin git, or any other app that have similar depends? :)

Re: EPGImportFilter development #13 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:24

well, not sure if that's the best example, IIRC this plugin's recipe just happened to have rdeps not-so-much-correctly added... ;)

Yes you're right...

Re: EPGImportFilter development #14 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:25

So, where is the Series plugin git, or any other app that have similar depends? :)

The series plugin got removed because it can't be build. That's why you should look into the commit log, where it still resided. But as blzr already pointed out, it's not the best example. Just copy what he wrote.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #15 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 30 November 2014 - 17:45

The series plugin got removed because it can't be build. That's why you should look into the commit log, where it still resided. But as blzr already pointed out, it's not the best example. Just copy what he wrote.

I failed to find any rdepends plugin example (not difflib but any rpends example). Can you recheck if there is any plugin in the repository with rdepends syntax?

Re: EPGImportFilter development #16 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 30 November 2014 - 18:16

dependencies are not added in a plugin's repository but in its bitbake recipe,
here:

https://github.com/E...s/tree/upstream

you can find all e2openplugins' recipes, couple of them (e.g. openwebif, foreca) contain dependencies...

Re: EPGImportFilter development #17 Acds

• 108 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 3 December 2014 - 23:22

Ok I changed the plugin to use difflib. The new version is on the git.

I attached .bb file that has the rdepends difflib statement.

Attached Files

Re: EPGImportFilter development #18 ColinB

• 743 posts

+28
Good

Posted 17 December 2014 - 16:25

Bump

Anyone have how this is moving / progressing ?

Merry Christmas

Xtrend et8000 7.1-Release

2 x 8/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 23e 28e   

Astrometa USB Tuner Working DVB-T2 now on Kernel 4.10+  ;)

WD10EARX 1TB

Sandisk 32GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

ZGemma Star S 7.0-Release

4/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 28e

Sandisk 8GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

LG 49UH610V UHD-HDR

UHF/Cable/Sat

E-Channelizer

Re: EPGImportFilter development #19 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 18 December 2014 - 17:22

I guess this slipped my attention due to the build problems lately. I will have a look one of these days.

Re: EPGImportFilter development #20 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 27 December 2014 - 17:40

It still doesn't work (doesn't compile):

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /nfs/src/openpli/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimportfilter/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8510)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /nfs/src/openpli/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimportfilter/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8510
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
| /nfs/src/openpli/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/python-native/python: can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
| ERROR: python setup.py build_ext execution failed.
| WARNING: /nfs/src/openpli/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimportfilter/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.8510:1 exit 1 from
|   exit 1
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /nfs/src/openpli/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimportfilter/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_compile.8510)
ERROR: Task 4007 (/nfs/src/openpli/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/e2openplugins/enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimportfilter.bb, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3698 tasks of which 3677 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users