Photo

vu solo se (streaming and recording problem)

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #61 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 9 January 2015 - 08:22

Yes but kernels on debian are totally free, unlike our stb... Nor we have the option for loadable firmware...
Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #62 ZeroBeat

• 34 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 9 January 2015 - 08:55

Is there a git for OpenPLI?

Regards

Mike

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #63 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 January 2015 - 09:15

git.code.sf.net/p/openpli/openpli-oe-core

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #64 ZeroBeat

• 34 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 9 January 2015 - 13:53

Tnx Erik.

Mike

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #65 ZeroBeat

• 34 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 9 January 2015 - 13:56

Wow, pau included since today.

Good job.

Mike

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #66 Ganjaster

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:26

Hello

New to posting here in pli forums. Came here in search of a solution for the Record problem with my Zero.
I bought the box unaware of the stupid limitation with recording.
I like openpli the most and would like to continue using the image, however i need a solution to the Record issue.
I have read all the abowe posts, but Is dont find the solution (I am a also a novice in This set top World)
I have installed the latest image, but the problem persists. Please point me in the Right direction.
And thanks for all your Work so far.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #67 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:31

Best solution (imho): take the receiver back to the shop and demand to have your money back, because it obviously doesn't perform as you expected, and then buy a receiver that does record (legally).

Edited by Erik Slagter, 15 February 2015 - 10:31.

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #68 Ganjaster

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:27

And If that is not an option? Does the image of 9 of january Work? Or Can you or anyone point me in the direction of the mentioned workaround.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #69 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:13

Have you read the rest of this thread? Or did a search? Because really, you're not the first with this question. Not even in this thread...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #70 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 14:33

The help you out of your misery: just install the plugin pau, via

menu->plugins->green button/download->extensions-pau

restart and you're ready to record.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #71 Ganjaster

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 February 2015 - 17:29

Thank you everyone.. Problem solved.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #72 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 19:01

A bit "easy" solution for not reading anything or not spending any effort...

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #73 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 19:54

Ah well... just because it is Sunday ;)

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #74 Pandion

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 July 2015 - 22:11

I just want to say thank you guys for solving this problem. Silly thing s that: I was unaware too that my brand new SOLO SE cannot record properly. I was surprised badly when i saw it here on the net. My receiver just setted up and working like a few hours nor the setup is not really complete. Just did the basic settings, what necessary to start watching TV.

I was searching for supported USB HDD options to buy one then i saw this topic in a coincidence.  Sad to see.. 

Used years long dreambox devices from DM500 to DM800HD SE 4 different devices then now SOLO SE.

Used allways OpenPLI do not know why but installed years ago to try but then stuck on it :) Never tried something different. 

I will try this pau solution with my latest OpenPLI installed SOLO SE and unfortunately "bringing back my receiver to the seller for a refund" is not an option and i really like to recording.Mostly movies and series to watch later cos of my work.

If my new SOLO SE fails to record that would be a very painful experience for me and also an expensive one too. Then i have to back to my DM800SE maybe a V2 this time. Damn, please it works...

Edited by Pandion, 19 July 2015 - 22:13.

Re: vu solo se (streaming and recording problem) #75 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:20

How about taking it back to the store and demand a replacement that DOES feature recording?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users