VU+ Ultimo Problem DVB-T2,T,C

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 By.Bob

• 11 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:59

I greet your team openpli

At the same time we turn to you asking for advice ..
Type owned satellite receiver VU + Ultimo. Recently here have bought a new DVB-T2, T, C tuner.
Until now I had a second receiver DVB-S2, S tuners. Mounted here to the third DVB-T2, T, c according to the instructions as given in the manual, as it advises manufacturers. In my receiver I have installed the latest version of the image E2 20150125
My problem is as follows:
I did a scan new DVB T tuner. I adjusted to the PC via DREMBOXEDIT new setinng. How I wanted him to send over dremboxedit stb. we are unable to send him, transmission starts, but is interrupted. In dreamedit here to verify name, password ll be fine.
I have a feeling that it does not find the file "lamedb". He asks it since I scan DVB-T2, T, C Tuner ..

It did not help remove the item DVB-T from favorites .. or upload old setting.
Once I've done on the stb. automatic scan for all tuners. How box complete scan and continued scan DVB-T2, T, C tuner, so we do imageE2 Pli "greenhorn" ..
Installed new flash here several times and found here that the DVB-T2, T, C tuner does not understand a known and verified image E2 nor openPLI. About VU + Ultimo do not fit together 2- tuners DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 1, T, C tuners.
Then here uploaded a new image VTI 8.0 and it was the same. Again a new openPLI, to me it looks like a mistake driver..pro new DVB-T2, T, C tuner.
Thanks for your help

Re: VU+ Ultimo Problem DVB-T2,T,C #2 tappari

• 121 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:41

I greet your team openpli

At the same time we turn to you asking for advice ..
Type owned satellite receiver VU + Ultimo. Recently here have bought a new DVB-T2, T, C tuner.
Until now I had a second receiver DVB-S2, S tuners. Mounted here to the third DVB-T2, T, c according to the instructions as given in the manual, as it advises manufacturers. In my receiver I have installed the latest version of the image E2 20150125
My problem is as follows:
I did a scan new DVB T tuner. I adjusted to the PC via DREMBOXEDIT new setinng. How I wanted him to send over dremboxedit stb. we are unable to send him, transmission starts, but is interrupted. In dreamedit here to verify name, password ll be fine.
I have a feeling that it does not find the file "lamedb". He asks it since I scan DVB-T2, T, C Tuner ..

It did not help remove the item DVB-T from favorites .. or upload old setting.
Once I've done on the stb. automatic scan for all tuners. How box complete scan and continued scan DVB-T2, T, C tuner, so we do imageE2 Pli "greenhorn" ..
Installed new flash here several times and found here that the DVB-T2, T, C tuner does not understand a known and verified image E2 nor openPLI. About VU + Ultimo do not fit together 2- tuners DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 1, T, C tuners.
Then here uploaded a new image VTI 8.0 and it was the same. Again a new openPLI, to me it looks like a mistake driver..pro new DVB-T2, T, C tuner.
Thanks for your help

Sorry, but it seems to be difficult for me to understand your language and meaning. If your question is about VU+ Ultimo and internal SSH108 BVB-T2 tuner it should work perfectly after correct tuner setup and automatic scan. I have those 3 pcs in my Ultimo (and two pcs in my Duo2). Don`t see any problem in Finland in terrestrial T2 network.

OpenPLI image scans all T and T2 channels automatically.

Re: VU+ Ultimo Problem DVB-T2,T,C #3 Jan Gruuthuse

• 985 posts

+20
Neutral

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:50

If dvb-t(2) settings (channel frequencies, like transponderlist) are erased? Then you would need a new dvb-t list.

Sf8HD, sf8008, OpenPli 9.0, fixed lnb 28.2E, 19.2E

Re: VU+ Ultimo Problem DVB-T2,T,C #4 tappari

• 121 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:58

If dvb-t(2) settings (channel frequencies, like transponderlist) are erased? Then you would need a new dvb-t list.

With OpenPLi you don`t normally have to correct any list. Just have Europe in tuner configuration and it should be ok in most of the countries. Inclueding T2 channels. 

Edited by tappari, 27 January 2015 - 13:01.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users