Re: no mount after update #3 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 14 February 2015 - 19:21

Mention used search function sec=ntlm

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: no mount after update #4 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,624 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 14 February 2015 - 19:54

Problem can be here:

- When is box flashed, then are restored settings from backup, but plugins and modules are instaled after it => autofs unpacking own auto.master and replace your restored auto.master. Some plugins, when is found own config, do not rewriting it, but autofs making it.

=> after flash you must refresh setting from backup once again and reboot box (or manualy reload autofs from telnet or form ppanels with script), because your auto.master is replaced by original.

or

you updated from OpenPLi3 to OpenPli4 and there are small changes for auto.master and auto.xxx files (xxx = name of mounted boxes/nas/pc)

or

you do not sharing dirs via samba there on remote box (in /etc/samba/smb.conf)

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: no mount after update #5 gregoire

• 81 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 February 2015 - 17:57

Problem can be here:

- When is box flashed, then are restored settings from backup, but plugins and modules are instaled after it => autofs unpacking own auto.master and replace your restored auto.master. Some plugins, when is found own config, do not rewriting it, but autofs making it.

=> after flash you must refresh setting from backup once again and reboot box (or manualy reload autofs from telnet or form ppanels with script), because your auto.master is replaced by original.

Nice, I didn't know one could refresh settings from backup.

Is there a simple way to do this ?

For me the problem is with auto.net which is empty after all reflash (I have a backup of it done by an rsync -avPx but if there is a more direct way that would be tremendous).

Thank you very much.

Re: no mount after update #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,612 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2015 - 18:00

Configure the autobackup plugin, and have it make a daily backup to USB or disk.

When you flash an OpenPLi image, any backup present will automatically be restored.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: no mount after update #7 gregoire

• 81 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 February 2015 - 22:28

As ims suggested that's don't work. The installation of autofs seems to overwrite the recovery from the backup.

For me it's the only problem when I reflash, but as ims said, one simply has to refresh settings from backup which is the part I don't know how to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users