• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Re: blindscan et 9500 #21 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2015 - 13:21

Here with the vu+duo2 it works then the path to the blindscan binary is changed to /usr/bin/.

I'd rather see "/usr/bin" here instead of "/usr/bin/" and add the slash where it's used %s%s -> %s/%s

I'm not sure if it's necessary to define this bin_dir at all there,
I removed this (see my above plugin.py diff) and everything worked fine, the binary was looked for in a standard bin location (and was found ;))

The dependencies for the plugin are correct in the source:

Package: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-blindscan
Version: 1.1-r0
Description: blindscan
Maintainer: Huevos (OE-A)
Depends: enigma2, virtual/blindscan-dvbs
But it seems they don't get included in the package.

maybe something (regarding this /r?/dependency) should be added to the recipe here:
http://sourceforge.n...gma2-plugins.bb
True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: blindscan et 9500 #22 Huevos

• PLi® Contributor
  • 4,247 posts

+158
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2015 - 13:29

Here [...] I am a bit disappointed found transponders are not shown during the process, that's something my simple version did so it can't be that difficult to implement.

The found transponders could be displayed after each run of the binary. But over the last 3 years no one asked for that feature. Also it would mean running the filters on each run rather than one go at the end.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #23 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2015 - 13:35

I guess the guys that like that use the satscan plugin ;)

Edited by Erik Slagter, 5 March 2015 - 13:39.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #24 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2015 - 13:38

Here with the vu+duo2 it works then the path to the blindscan binary is changed to /usr/bin/.

I'd rather see "/usr/bin" here instead of "/usr/bin/" and add the slash where it's used %s%s -> %s/%s

I'm not sure if it's necessary to define this bin_dir at all there,
I removed this (see my above plugin.py diff) and everything worked fine, the binary was looked for in a standard bin location (and was found ;))

The dependencies for the plugin are correct in the source:

Package: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-blindscan
Version: 1.1-r0
Description: blindscan
Maintainer: Huevos (OE-A)
Depends: enigma2, virtual/blindscan-dvbs
But it seems they don't get included in the package.
maybe something (regarding this /r?/dependency) should be added to the recipe here:

Even better, simply use the PATH. I guess it got in there because xtrend put the blindscan binary together with it's plugin.

Yes apparently the control file isn't used :(

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #25 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2015 - 13:47

This one is applied.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #26 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2015 - 17:16

Request to xtrend is on it's way.

Hi Erik,

is this ok:

DESCRIPTION = "Utils for DVB-S blindscan"
SECTION = "base"
PRIORITY = "optional"
LICENSE = "CLOSED"

SRC_URI = "http://www.xtrendet.net/et-dvbs-blindscan-${PV}.zip"

PROVIDES += "virtual/blindscan-dvbs"
RPROVIDES_${PN} += "virtual/blindscan-dvbs"

PV = "1.1"
PR = "r8"

S = "${WORKDIR}"

do_compile() {
}

do_install() {
    install -d "${D}/${bindir}"
    install -m 0755 "${S}/avl_xtrend_blindscan" "${D}/${bindir}"
}

INHIBIT_PACKAGE_STRIP = "1"

SRC_URI[md5sum] = "08343ba383c3b97356bd23ed82c0ce9f"
SRC_URI[sha256sum] = "5695f5c164f729d0c420f57cbd654216776d31d2d4d2ea37e544748d2b313ac6"

Test build is currently running.

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: blindscan et 9500 #27 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2015 - 19:22

Test build worked. Blindscan ipk was build without problems. So I have committed it: https://github.com/X...ial/meta-xtrend

Re: blindscan et 9500 #28 altobelli

• 332 posts

+9
Neutral

Posted 9 March 2015 - 08:56

Is er al iets bekend wanneer de blindscan weer werkt?

Re: blindscan et 9500 #29 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 March 2015 - 15:17

Test build worked. Blindscan ipk was build without problems. So I have committed it: https://github.com/X...ial/meta-xtrend

Thanks!

The recipe looks very neat. It's commited.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #30 altobelli

• 332 posts

+9
Neutral

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:36

Als de blindscan weer werkt, komt deze dan via de feeds beschikbaar?

Re: blindscan et 9500 #31 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:44

it's still not working, for now...
Erik needs to update xtrend bsp layer, and also some small adjustments in the plugin are necessary

hopefully, when he has some spare time, he'll take a look into this issue, to finish it up...

Edited by blzr, 11 March 2015 - 11:44.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #32 altobelli

• 332 posts

+9
Neutral

Posted 11 March 2015 - 11:51

Oke, thanks!!!!

Re: blindscan et 9500 #33 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 17:13

I applied the bsp change but it didn't get pushed, probably due to a conflict. Resolved it and pushed it now. It should work now.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #34 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 18:00

It should work now.

again, blindscan won't work unless hardcoded BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR in the plugin is removed...

and btw. it is only now I noticed in the new recipe, what's the reason this package is not built as machine specific, as suggested?

Re: blindscan et 9500 #35 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 19:26

It should work now.

again, blindscan won't work unless hardcoded BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR in the plugin is removed...

and btw. it is only now I noticed in the new recipe, what's the reason this package is not built as machine specific, as suggested?

Yes, true, I didn't notice because I changed the path locally. Actually I am waiting for a patch, preferrably from dimitrij as he made the jumbo patch as well.

You mean a PACKAGE_ARCH="${MACHINE_ARCH}" line? For what package, the blindscan plugin or the blindscan binary from xtrend?

Re: blindscan et 9500 #36 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 19:32

xtrend's blindscan binary package...

(and same case for dmm blindscan utils btw - also it's mips32el now)

Re: blindscan et 9500 #37 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 19:47

I think betacentauri best comments on this ;)

Re: blindscan et 9500 #38 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 20:01

I'm not the a real bitbake expert ;). I also overlooked the PACKAGE_ARCH = "${MACHINE_ARCH}". I'll add that in a few minutes.

Edit: Done

Edited by betacentauri, 11 March 2015 - 20:07.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #39 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 20:04

oh, and after further investigation, seems that this commit:
http://sourceforge.n...043a751829d871/
did 'adapt' a bit to much,
blindscan binaries are not located inside the plugin dir anymore...

diff --git a/blindscan/src/plugin.py b/blindscan/src/plugin.py
index a123053..250b98c 100644
--- a/blindscan/src/plugin.py
+++ b/blindscan/src/plugin.py
@@ -29,7 +29,6 @@ except:
 from time import strftime, time

XML_BLINDSCAN_DIR = "/tmp"
-BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR = "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/bin/"
 XML_FILE = None

_supportNimType = { 'AVL1208':'', 'AVL6222':'6222_', 'AVL6211':'6211_', 'BCM7356':'bcm7346_'}
@@ -602,18 +601,12 @@ class Blindscan(ConfigListScreen, Screen):
                        status_box_start_freq = temp_start_int_freq + uni_lnb_loc_osc[band]
                        status_box_end_freq = temp_end_int_freq + uni_lnb_loc_osc[band]

-               try:
-                       if os.path.exists(BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR):
-                               os.system('chmod 755 %s/*' % BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR)
-               except:
-                       pass
-
                if boxtype.startswith('vu'):
                        try:
-                               cmd = "%s%s %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR, self.binName, temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
+                               cmd = "%s %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.binName, temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
                        except: return
                elif boxtype.startswith('et'):
-                       cmd = "%savl_xtrend_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (BIN_BLINDSCAN_DIR, temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid)) # commented out by Huevos cmd = "avl_xtrend_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.blindscan_start_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_stop_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
+                       cmd = "avl_xtrend_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid)) # commented out by Huevos cmd = "avl_xtrend_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.blindscan_start_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_stop_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
                print "prepared command : [%s]" % (cmd)

self.thisRun = [] # used to check result corresponds with values used above
on my et9500 this modified blindscan plugin.py works, but someone would need to check what's with vu+ boxes /?/

Pushed this, I didn't realise there was already a patch for this.

Re: blindscan et 9500 #40 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,957 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 March 2015 - 20:08

I'm not the a real bitbake expert ;). I also overlooked the PACKAGE_ARCH = "${MACHINE_ARCH}". I'll add that in a few minutes.

And pushed. That was quick ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users