Neutral

Posted 7 January 2016 - 21:06

He is using openvix by the way

Re: VM2 Skin #22 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 8 January 2016 - 15:02

Is the skin fully finished as a friend installed it and where you view the channels on the right hand side he didn't have any program info showing

He needs to make sure that all the renderes and converters were installed to display the epg information.

Re: VM2 Skin #23 Antonys198123

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 January 2016 - 19:26

Now you have lost me lol is there a easier way of contacting you other than on here

Re: VM2 Skin #24 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 9 January 2016 - 08:55

Now you have lost me lol is there a easier way of contacting you other than on here

U can send me an inbox in the forum and take screenshots of the issue...

Re: VM2 Skin #25 Antonys198123

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 January 2016 - 17:36

I inboxed you ages ago mate but cant get a photo to go on here for some reason. The issue is when say you press down on the remote to bring up your channel list there is info for whats on now but in the boxes to the right to show whats on next its blank

Re: VM2 Skin #26 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 January 2016 - 21:12

I inboxed you ages ago mate but cant get a photo to go on here for some reason. The issue is when say you press down on the remote to bring up your channel list there is info for whats on now but in the boxes to the right to show whats on next its blank

Sori mate. I have not got any inbox from you. Make sure you got all the renderes and converters in the correct folder to get the epg 2 display in the channel selection screen...

Re: VM2 Skin #27 Loui (PD1LOI)

• 4,524 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:16

I van install it on my dm8000, i put it on USB stick andere installatie the .ipk, it says succesfull installed With no errors but i can find it onder skins,van anybody tell me hoe it works With telnet? I Used Microsoft telnet but i dont know wat i must do tot install the skin,does anybody had a little guide tot installatie it With Microsoft telnet? Thx

Do not use Windows telnet, but Dcc E2 is there also in telnet intended purpose.

Re: VM2 Skin #28 jogocrazy

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 March 2016 - 22:50

Love the skins keep up the good work

Re: VM2 Skin #29 CG121

• 6 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 5 March 2016 - 17:21

Hi

Both the VM Skinds are cool :) BUT is there now way to resize them easily??

On my TV, I have used 2 Overscan jpegs via the picture viewer plugin and my TV is NOT using any oversan at all, meaning it's showing true 1920x1080.

Both the VM and VM2 skins go beyond the screensize, meaning they are larger than 1920x1080 :(

My TV does NOT allow aspect ratio changes in HDMI mode so I cannot use Just Fit or Stretch etc so the only option is to fix the skin and make it 1920x1080..

Any ideas?

Apart from that, great lol

Regards

Re: VM2 Skin #30 CG121

• 6 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 5 March 2016 - 19:34

I can't edit the above post, but I've discovered that adding channel numbers to the list sorts out the width problem :)

It's still a little taller than it should be (with the coloured buttons slightly off the bottom of the screen) but it's no longer an issue reading the names..

Strangely, by adding the numbers, I expected not to see them as I only intended them to push the names right so I could see them, but I can see all the numbers fine...

Why, when no numbers are present, do the names slide so far left?

Anyways, onwards and upwards lol

Regards

CG

Re: VM2 Skin #31 CG121

• 6 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 6 March 2016 - 00:35

OK

Ignore the initial post...

I discovered OpenPLi already has the same 2 test screens within it's setup menu, but these do go slightly beyond my screen, so my TV is clearly using a little overscan and I can't turn it off (even via the service menu :()

The solution I mentioned above has made life easier with these nice skins, so that'll do for me :)

(& no, the OSD Position Setup plugin doesn't work on a DM800HD se either lol)

CG

Re: VM2 Skin #32 charos

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:32

I uploaded ipk to /tmp , installed through telnet successfully ,then restarted enigma2. Went to skin selection but the skin was not in the list! I even rebooted the receiver to make sure: I can't find the skin. I even managed to remove the skins with opkg remove ,so it was installed! Yet nowhere to be found!!

Am I missing something?

Latest OpenPLi with Vu+ Duo ...

Edited by charos, 16 March 2016 - 06:34.

Re: VM2 Skin #33 titooo7

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:01

I uploaded ipk to /tmp , installed through telnet successfully ,then restarted enigma2. Went to skin selection but the skin was not in the list! I even rebooted the receiver to make sure: I can't find the skin. I even managed to remove the skins with opkg remove ,so it was installed! Yet nowhere to be found!!

Am I missing something?

Latest OpenPLi with Vu+ Duo ...

I'm having the same issue with OpenPLi 4.0 on Edision Mini+

By the way, is this version newer than VM HD Skin v1.5 for OpenATV? I see that this one was released way before it's called VM2 so I'm a bit confused

Re: VM2 Skin #34 Dancia11

• 49 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 March 2017 - 10:42

packed OK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VM HD, Virgin Media, Tivo, Chababu, Skin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users