• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Re: Mytube new version? #21 gerard0610

• 939 posts

+41
Good

Posted 2 July 2015 - 11:15

To OpenPli members:

Is it possible that OpenPli add TSTube to the Plugins?

Re: Mytube new version? #22 anwar saheb

• 97 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 July 2015 - 11:20

tstube  does not need any dependencies

Re: Mytube new version? #23 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,343 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 2 July 2015 - 12:28

Yes. Check his size. This is because all the dependencies have been added in plugin.
I do not think that duplicate existing and other public library in plugin is a good practice.
Of course a simple user does not care how it works, only that easy to set up and working.  ;)

Edited by Taapat, 2 July 2015 - 12:28.

Re: Mytube new version? #24 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 7 July 2015 - 16:50

Great work Taapat, keep up the good work.

Maybe PLi could put this plugin in their plugin downloads (as you have the source on github), so we always have the latest version

Mutant HD2400, OpenPLi nightly, 2x DVB-C & 2x DVB-S

Mutant HD51, OpenPLi nightly, 1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-S

Wavefrontier T55 (Astra 1,2,3 en HB)

Smartcards Ziggo (Irdeto) and CDS (Seca) on Oscam

Re: Mytube new version? #25 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 8 July 2015 - 04:45

Yes. Check his size. This is because all the dependencies have been added in plugin.
I do not think that duplicate existing and other public library in plugin is a good practice.
Of course a simple user does not care how it works, only that easy to set up and working.  ;)

you are totally wrong,no libraries included with TSTube plugin and no dependencies and setup is straight forward
simply because TSTube doesnot use google api python library in direct way but uses json to load data for specific request

Re: Mytube new version? #26 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,343 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 8 July 2015 - 07:18

I am very sorry if I'm wrong.
Just one user with the non openpli image claimed that he was the same video extract problem in my plugins and in TSTube, for which in my plugin responsible youtube-dl.

Re: Mytube new version? #27 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 8 July 2015 - 13:47

No problem
Just to clarify that tstube send https request to google and process the json data received
to get the direct streaming url i used routines from xbmc youtube
also i succeeded to manage user channel,uploads..... which not handled in the new mytube with google api 3

Re: Mytube new version? #28 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,343 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 8 July 2015 - 15:29

I do not know about which new version of MyTube you write, but also in my plugin works user channels subscriptions, uploads, rating, etc...
I prefer to use public libraries, in the hope that their developers are better than I know how it should work, and it makes possible to update these library's independently of my plugin. I also assume that other plugins can use this library's, so why the same code duplicated?
Of course, if this library is not available in the feed, the installation creates additional problems for the user.
But a surprise to me, no one has complained, that it would be a problem with the installation of additional packages. Complains, for example, about the fact that in openpli image python packages differs from other OE, and is difference in package dependencies.

Edited by Taapat, 8 July 2015 - 15:32.

Re: Mytube new version? #29 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 8 July 2015 - 18:10

Agree with you
i am not talking about your plugin and sure will test it when come back from holiday
i tried other mytube with same dependcies as yours but found difficulty in installation some dependent files
procedure followed in mediaportal and tstube does not need all these annoying dependent files

Re: Mytube new version? #30 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 21 July 2015 - 15:30

At the moment (in the 3rd party feeds) there is the Youtube player plugin (which doesn't work anymore as it uses the old google API). Would it be possible to replace it with this plugin (so updates for this plugin are also being installed when updating PLi)?

Download: enigma2-plugin-youtube
Github: github.com/Taapat/enigma2-plugin-youtube/

This way all OpenPLi users have a (working) plugin to play Youtube content from the feed (a plugins as TSMedia can't be offered in the feed due to some possibilities in it, and the license of Mytube says it only can be used on Dreamboxes).

Edited by Dream1975, 21 July 2015 - 15:30.

Mutant HD2400, OpenPLi nightly, 2x DVB-C & 2x DVB-S

Mutant HD51, OpenPLi nightly, 1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-S

Wavefrontier T55 (Astra 1,2,3 en HB)

Smartcards Ziggo (Irdeto) and CDS (Seca) on Oscam

Re: Mytube new version? #31 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:39

Hi Taapat

Your work is running well, Thank you for that!
Everything OK with the right dependencies.

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

Re: Mytube new version? #32 Taapat

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,343 posts

+120
Excellent

Posted 22 July 2015 - 13:20

Despite what I wrote here before, due to performance, I decided not use additional libraries.
I create parser based on the youtube-dl, which use only the code that is needed to extract a link.
Therefore, for plugin no longer need additional libraries which are not on feed.
I see that there is interest in plugin, so I finish some things that I was asked to add, and create separate topic for youtube.

Re: Mytube new version? #33 ozzsurf

• 131 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2015 - 17:34

mytube working perfect on openpli4 solo2

install

MyTube_3.999+git5031+3bfe3a6-r0_RAED

install

MyTube IPK dependencies packages

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users