IPTV Player - development thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3565 replies to this topic

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #121 fankoosh

• 198 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 4 August 2015 - 11:30

thanx for fix , video works ok now , can u have a look on moviehd.eu host coz it shows empty list !!!!

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #122 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 4 August 2015 - 12:57

Anyone has bitbake for OE build environment ready? Or I should create one?
Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #123 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 4 August 2015 - 18:47

thanx for fix , video works ok now , can u have a look on moviehd.eu host coz it shows empty list !!!!

Dear @fankoosh please stop using "!", because It looks like you yell.

About movieshd.eu please visit they webpage:
and you will see information about maintenance break.

Regards,
SSS

Edited by samsamsam, 4 August 2015 - 18:47.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #124 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 4 August 2015 - 18:57

The plugin is provided in the (Extensions) feeds, if that helps (I don't know, not an IT guy, me... ;) )...

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #125 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 4 August 2015 - 19:16

The plugin is provided in the (Extensions) feeds, if that helps (I don't know, not an IT guy, me... ;) )...

With bitbake you can build directly from sources without somebody required to upload ink to 3rd party feeds.
Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #126 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 4 August 2015 - 19:17

There is no bitbake for OE build environment, so if you can prepare it I would be appreciate.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #127 fankoosh

• 198 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 4 August 2015 - 19:48

Dear @fankoosh please stop using "!", because It looks like you yell.

About movieshd.eu please visit they webpage:
and you will see information about maintenance break.

Regards,
SSS

ooh no , i didnt mean at all with using "!" by yelling , in fact i mean by it a strange unknow thing  :) , sorry for misunderstanding 

Edited by fankoosh, 4 August 2015 - 19:48.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #128 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 4 August 2015 - 20:05

No problem :) With webpage https://movieshd.eu there are also others problems. When you try to download this webpage via wget you will get the following errors:

OpenSSL: error:14094410:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert handshake failure
Unable to establish SSL connection.

I do not know maybe it is some protection by using it, however, I am unable to open the page with Mobile Opera under ANDROID 2.3.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #129 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 5 August 2015 - 12:50

There is no bitbake for OE build environment, so if you can prepare it I would be appreciate.

Hi @samsamsam,

Please find attached a patch for IPTVPlayer that adds support for distutils.

Attached File  0001-Build-IPTVPlayer-using-distutils.patch   2.1KB   24 downloads

And here the bitbake for OpenPLi OE.

Attached File  enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer.bb.txt   939bytes   30 downloads

Please note that using distutils will compile po into mo automatically, so you can removed compiled mo's from IPTVPlayer repository.

Also if there are any other runtime depedencies we should add then on RDEPENDS_${PN}.

I am attaching also the produced ipk for testing (-src is not required, it has sources only in order to reduce plugin size).

Please let me know if produce ipk (the enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_git292+8226ab5-r0_all.ipk) is ok!

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #130 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 5 August 2015 - 22:09

Thanks but

Please note that using distutils will compile po into mo automatically, so you can removed compiled mo's from IPTVPlayer repository.

this is no, so simple as the sources are used by many others images, so the mo files are still needed.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #131 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 6 August 2015 - 02:33

With the latest (73.00.06.00) version, the default being External Gstreamer Player, no buffering, in GB X1 BRDCM rec, with OpenATV 4.2 (just for the hell of it, tested that version, as it seems that IPTV Player subs service works, at least in Alien1):

FilmOn > Live UK > BBC One > low > "Stream contains no data: Error (or code?) 4"

Other channels run but with plenty of frames dropped, poor quality, sadly...

Any idea what might it be, please?

Thanx!

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #132 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 6 August 2015 - 05:52

Thanks but

this is no, so simple as the sources are used by many others images, so the mo files are still needed.

That's why I said "you can", I did not say "you should". If all image builders use bitbake then you can reconsider.

Please don't forget to commit the patch (that add support for distutils) in order to make bitbake work.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #133 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 6 August 2015 - 19:04

With the latest (73.00.06.00) version, the default being External Gstreamer Player, no buffering, in GB X1 BRDCM rec, with OpenATV 4.2 (just for the hell of it, tested that version, as it seems that IPTV Player subs service works, at least in Alien1):

FilmOn > Live UK > BBC One > low > "Stream contains no data: Error (or code?) 4"

Other channels run but with plenty of frames dropped, poor quality, sadly...

Any idea what might it be, please?

Thanx!

Have you checked if the same problem exists with system player?
Unfortunately, as you know I do not have STB with MIPSEL CPU, so hard for me to check something.

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #134 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 6 August 2015 - 21:50

In version "73.00.07.00"

localmedia    - fix host crash when unrecognized items try to be played
streamliveto  - fix favourites
cartoonhd     - fix favourites
kinomantv     - fix host crash when try to list seasons
movie4kto     - fix host crash after "Info" press
filmy3deu     - fix host crash
all           - fix possible host crash due to wrong index
movieshdco    - disable not working page please check http://movieshd.co
ekstraklasatv - fix host crash
filmy3deu     - fix host crash after "Info" press
fuufpl        - fix host crash after "Info" press
musicbox      - fix host crash
serialeo      - fix host crash
tvpvod        - fix host crash
kreskoweczki  - fix host crash 

Regards,
SSS

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #135 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2015 - 21:02

Thanks but

That's why I said "you can", I did not say "you should". If all image builders use bitbake then you can reconsider.

Please don't forget to commit the patch (that add support for distutils) in order to make bitbake work.

Thank you for the response.
As I understand I must add setup.py and setup_translate.py to the main folder (IPTVPlayer)?

Regards,
SSS

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #136 Biber

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 August 2015 - 21:26

I miss the channels in section "deutsch-fernseher" in webstream.

Can you fix it or will it not come back?

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #137 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2015 - 21:29

Thank you for the response.
As I understand I must add setup.py and setup_translate.py to the main folder (IPTVPlayer)?

Correct setup.py and setup_translate will be on the root directory. All E2OpenPlugins follow that hierarchy.

setup.py
setup_translate.py
IPTVPlayer
The patch will create those files automatically, you can commit the patch using git am (git am --signoff < /path/to.patch)

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #138 samsamsam

• 2,024 posts

+146
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2015 - 21:42

Thank you for the 

Patch has been commited:

https://gitlab.com/i...6ca31b9a4a85376

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Regards,

SSS

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #139 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 7 August 2015 - 22:06

Patch has been commited:
https://gitlab.com/i...6ca31b9a4a85376

Great, I just build the package using the following bitbake:

Attached File  enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer.bb.txt   943bytes   13 downloads

The diff from previous bitbake is the PV and PKGV (an extra 1 was added).

< PV = "git${SRCPV}"
< PKGV = "git${GITPKGV}"
---
> PV = "1+git${SRCPV}"
> PKGV = "1+git${GITPKGV}"
Please test the resulting ipk (enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer_1+git302+3bf934b-r0_all.ipk)

Re: IPTV Player - development thread #140 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 8 August 2015 - 10:57

@samsamsam,

The first time it runs (on my Formuler F1) it displays the following:

Attached File  iptvplayer_1.jpeg   30.02KB   4 downloads

Attached File  iptvplayer_2.jpeg   27.58KB   4 downloads

Pressing ok, it continues to main screen. Above errors happened because files under bin folder were missing.

Please apply the following change to setup.py to include "binary" files.

diff --git a/setup.py b/setup.py
index ef5ef42..b9acc9e 100644
--- a/setup.py
+++ b/setup.py
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@ setup (name = 'enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer',
        description = 'IPTV Player for E2',
        package_dir = {pkg: 'IPTVPlayer'},
        packages = [pkg],
-       package_data = {pkg: ['*.*', '*/*.*', '*/*/*.*', '*/*/*/*.*', '*/*/*/*/*.*']},
+       package_data = {pkg: ['*.*', '*/*.*', '*/*/*.*', '*/*/*/*.*', '*/*/*/*/*.*',
+                             '*/*/platformtester', '*/*/lsdir']},
        cmdclass = setup_translate.cmdclass, # for translation
       )
Also adding the above files the bitbake will fail, because it will detect those binary files.
In order to bypass that we need to delete the task package_qa.

--- enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer.bb.old
+++ enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer.bb
@@ -30,3 +30,4 @@
        ${libdir}/enigma2/python/Plugins/*/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/*.po \
        "

+deltask package_qa
I am attaching the new bitbake.

Attached File  enigma2-plugin-extensions-iptvplayer.bb.txt   962bytes   20 downloads

Thanks for your great job @SSS, hope to see Greek content too!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (4)