Photo

IPTV (gstreamer) recording

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #61 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 August 2015 - 21:42

Hi Im using Pli Hd,how do i make my crash log small its a big file to paste here .Thanks

betacentauri

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #62 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 11 August 2015 - 21:57

Did you update your image today and test again?

By the way. Use "More Reply Options". There you can update the crashlog as file.

Edited by betacentauri, 11 August 2015 - 21:57.

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #63 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:38

• Hi uploaded the image from 2 days ago ,I will update to current day image tonight and see how i get on .here is my log. Thanks beta

Attached Files

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #64 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:00

I upgraded from the 10th to the 12th and it works fine,Can you explain the crashlog error please?.Always keen to learn :)

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #65 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 10,023 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:03

I upgraded from the 10th to the 12th and it works fine,Can you explain the crashlog error please?.Always keen to learn :)

https://github.com/O...rSanityCheck.py

watch the last three

Edited by Dimitrij, 13 August 2015 - 12:05.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #66 rhurbarb

• 143 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:55

https://github.com/O...rSanityCheck.py

watch the last three

Thank you :) :)

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #67 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 9 November 2015 - 20:50

thank you for a genius work , really that's very useful job
but is it still working ? because it has stopped recording here for ( ten days ago)
i got always 0 mb
im talking about teledunet.bouquet and here is an example :
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtmp%3a//www.teledunet.com%3a1935/live?idu=testtt_0000000000/spacetoon:Spacetoon
#DESCRIPTION Spacetoon
Dear betacentauri ... i have a premium paid account and i can pm you if you could check it

regards

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #68 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 9 November 2015 - 21:09

Hi dany,

do you use normal OpenPli with gstreamer 0.10?

Did you update your image? Or did it stop working without change in the image?

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #69 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 9 November 2015 - 21:20

hi betacentauri

its stopped recording here with all images and all gstreamers ,, i mean i tested everything with no luck

pli image 0.10 gstreamer , openatv 1.51 gstreamer - openatv 16.1 gstreamer

i tested my old backup for pli image ,, i always got always o mb

if you want i can pm you to test my bouquet

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #70 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 16:47

hi betacentauri

its stopped recording here with all images and all gstreamers ,, i mean i tested everything with no luck

pli image 0.10 gstreamer , openatv 1.51 gstreamer - openatv 16.1 gstreamer

i tested my old backup for pli image ,, i always got always o mb

if you want i can pm you to test my bouquet

Fpr about 4 weeks ago i got  teledunet test account  for some days. I could record stream on my vu+duo2on both openpli 4.1 and openatv5.1 . For some unknown reasons for me some stream stop working while recording , but when i check my HDD , i se that the box has record the event properly, some other stream can be wached and recorded a some time with no problem. My point is whn you press record and the stream stop streaming it does not mean that it is not recording , just check your HDD and se if it has been recorded.

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #71 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 20:54

Hallo daif
here it has never stopped streaming while recording  , it was working , recording very well before , just stopped recording 10 days ago
when i press record ... it shows me that it starts recording and when i check my hdd i found 0 MB .. it means that it didnot record any thing
i tested all images with no luck , always got the same problem , i own vu+duo2 too

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #72 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 21:38

Hallo daif
here it has never stopped streaming while recording  , it was working , recording very well before , just stopped recording 10 days ago
when i press record ... it shows me that it starts recording and when i check my hdd i found 0 MB .. it means that it didnot record any thing
i tested all images with no luck , always got the same problem , i own vu+duo2 too

Does your box record channels from satellite dish if you have satellite dish ?  Have you checked if HDD is mounted. Does the box record other IPTV stream other than Teledunet stream ?

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #73 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 21:51

Hallo daif

Does your box record channels from satellite dish if you have satellite dish ?  Have you checked if HDD is mounted. Does the box record other IPTV stream other than Teledunet stream ?

yes i have satellite dish and i can record normal , my hadd mounted very well , i tested other iptv stream and i could record without any problem

i tested these iptv links and i could record :

#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtmp%3a//144.76.2.213/live/livestream:mad-cy
#DESCRIPTION mad-cy
#SERVICE 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//80.72.95.40%3a8088:bg-dnes
#DESCRIPTION bg-dnes

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #74 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 22:43

Hallo daif

yes i have satellite dish and i can record normal , my hadd mounted very well , i tested other iptv stream and i could record without any problem

#DESCRIPTION mad-cy
#DESCRIPTION bg-dnes

strange issue ! if you only have problem with recording teledunet stream and you have official  teledunet subcription then i would suggest you contact teledunet to se if they disabled recoreding their stream. but if you have extracted teledunet stream by yourself then you can send me pm then  i will check it .

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #75 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 10 November 2015 - 22:53

Hallo daif

#DESCRIPTION mad-cy
#DESCRIPTION bg-dnes

strange issue ! if you only have problem with recording teledunet stream and you have official  teledunet subcription then i would suggest you contact teledunet to se if they disabled recoreding their stream. but if you have extracted teledunet stream by yourself then you can send me pm then  i will check it .

Hallo daif .. thank you

yes its subscription teledunet

I am in contact with the iptv stream recording developer ( betacentauri )

he will check it for me

regards

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #76 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 11 November 2015 - 22:08

Well, as I already wrote via pm.
It seems you can only watch 1 teledunet stream at the same time. Problem is that recording starts extra stream. If you set timer and don't watch stream when timer starts recording still works.
If it worked before teledunet must have changed the number of streams you can watch at the same time.

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #77 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 11 November 2015 - 22:26

Well, as I already wrote via pm.
It seems you can only watch 1 teledunet stream at the same time. Problem is that recording starts extra stream. If you set timer and don't watch stream when timer starts recording still works.
If it worked before teledunet must have changed the number of streams you can watch at the same time.

thank you very much gentleman

i already asked him , but who knows when will i get an answer . only god knows

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #78 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 11 November 2015 - 22:30

Same problem exists in TS streams.

Maybe it's time to record on another way?

I think MiLo stuggested a way to this. I also think that DMM has already fixed that. You can record without starting a new stream.

I just have the idea that allocateDemux, setSourcePVR related somehow ;)
Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #79 dany

• 172 posts

+7
Neutral

Posted 11 November 2015 - 22:53

Dear athoik ,

as betacentauri mentioned , the teledunet owner has changed the number of streams you can watch at the same time

because i could before record number of channels and watch one of them at the same time

my problem just started 10 days ago

i wish if you could fix this problem with Milo and betacentauri ,, and with the other talented developers

regards

pli image is de beste

Re: IPTV (gstreamer) recording #80 daif01

• 48 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 November 2015 - 21:33

Is it possible that some IPTV-provider can prevent record stream on Enigma2 ? I have today got test account on QHDTV. when i try record astream from QHDTV, the record is black ! I have Vu+duo2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users