←  [EN] Third-Party Development

Forums

»

Hypercam

's foto swiffer 25 dec 2010

Is it possible to add hypercam to the available softcam extensions of the openPli image ?

As hypercam manages well the csat right update, this softcam is very appreciated by french people.

I am a newcomer in linux box world. I succeeded to install the 2.11 version by hand and it works fine on my new ET9000 receiver. I think it would be great to be able to do this by the extension as for CCCam and other softcams.
Citeren

's foto swiffer 28 dec 2010

Clarke-tech ET9000, openpli v2.0 beta 28/12/2010 + driver 27/12/2010
no more hypercam possible in v2.0.... I got a error when I launch it : "error when loading shared libraries : libcrypto.so"

Citeren

's foto malakudi 28 dec 2010

Clarke-tech ET9000, openpli v2.0 beta 28/12/2010 + driver 27/12/2010
no more hypercam possible in v2.0.... I got a error when I launch it : "error when loading shared libraries : libcrypto.so"

I answered this on the other thread. Go to console and type:

cd /usr/lib
ln -sf libcrypto.so.0.9.8 libcrypto.so

and it should work.
Citeren

's foto MiLo 28 dec 2010

Or just update tomorrow, bug in the libcrypto recipe has been fixed.
Citeren

thanks a lot. The first proposal does not solve my problem.
I think new drivers (27/12/2010) will be added to the next delivery of ET9000, too.
If it is the case, I will download the image, flash it and re-test hypercam tomorrow.
Citeren

's foto OldDeuteronomy 28 dec 2010

You don't need to reflash the box. Just perform a softwareupdate from within the menu. Updates are released every night/morning, so if you do it tomorrow, the update should include the new drivers.

Alternatively, you could also download the new drivers and install them manually.
Citeren

thanks. I discover this solution yesterday, but as I was previously with the latest v1.0 image when I tried it, none new version was found. And I think this functionality is available for version x, not to go to version x+1.

So tomorrow, I will test it for the first time.
The driver are already installed by hand on 28/12/2010 v2.0 version.
And if this does not work, a USB flash is not very time costly when you are on holidays.Posted Image
Citeren

's foto scope34 28 dec 2010

Hi,

this recipe should also ensure further compatibility to older OE1.5 Builds:

DESCRIPTION = "Dreambox compatibility links"
SECTION = "base"
PRIORITY = "required"
MAINTAINER = "Felix Domke <[mail]tmbinc@elitedvb.net[/mail]>"
PV = "1.0"
PR = "r0"
FILES = "/lib/libgcc_s_nof.so.1 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7"
PACKAGE_ARCH = "all"
do_install() {
install -d ${D}/lib
ln -sf libgcc_s.so.1 ${D}/lib/libgcc_s_nof.so.1
install -d ${D}/usr/lib
ln -sf libcrypto.so.0.9.8 ${D}/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7
ln -sf libssl.so.0.9.8 ${D}/usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.7
ln -sf libpython2.6.so.1.0 ${D}/usr/lib/libpython2.5.so.1.0
}
Citeren

's foto pieterg 28 dec 2010

we prefer to fix things where things are broken, instead of creating new packages with workarounds ;)
Citeren

's foto swiffer 29 dec 2010

update to v2.0 beta 29/12/2010.
New driver are well installed.

But for hypercam I still have the same error when I try to launch it : "error while loading shared libraries : libcrypto.so
Citeren

's foto hemertje 29 dec 2010

please post changelogs and files here as an attachment
Citeren

's foto swiffer 29 dec 2010

hemertje, I am a beginner in LinuxBox world. So if you can give a little bit more details on the log and file you want I upload, I will appreciate.

I do a find 'log" or "*.log" and this gives me too much solutions.Posted Image
Citeren

's foto hemertje 29 dec 2010

oops, my fault!

i read that there where new drivers, instead that you used our beta from today ;)
Citeren