←  [EN] Rytec XMLTV and EPG support

Forums

»

New Bhepgproviders ?

jorka57's Photo jorka57 12 Mar 2011

Hi Rytec's team ;)

I've the Blackhole image v. 1.4.5 for VU+Duo where the rytec's plugin is integrated.

So I'm understand that for this image, the config file is "Bhepgproviders".

There's a new general config file "rytec.channels.xml" and "rytec.sources.xml"

My question : When do you update the config file for Blackhole image ? or can I install the 2 others config files ?

Thanks

Jonathan

rytec's Photo rytec 14 Mar 2011

Hello Jonathan,

You do not need these two new files, just use the BHepgproviders file in your BH image and everything will work as usual.

best regards,

Ryan

leecovuk's Photo leecovuk 14 Mar 2011

Hello Rytec people,

I'm also using the Blackhole image at the moment on a Vu+ Duo. I have downloaded the zipped Bhepgproviders.cfg from rytec.be and placed the .cfg in /etc

It seems various movie channels are not giving any data such as C+ Accion, C+ Comedia, C+ Dcine, Canal+ Dos.

Is this a known problem, or do you need me to use VLC player and tell you all the service IDs?

Thank you,
Lee
UK

rytec's Photo rytec 15 Mar 2011

Yes, you can give me these ID's to check them with our id's in the system, is a good idea.

leecovuk's Photo leecovuk 16 Mar 2011

Yes, you can give me these ID's to check them with our id's in the system, is a good idea.

I am not currently using the Blackhole image, so am unable to do what I offered. I thought I would say this in case any user is waiting for these corrections.