France

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tripleinside

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:50

Hello all,

I noticed some M6 and M6HD programs end prematurely, this is a problem when you add a timer. For at least these 2 channels I usually have to manually add 20 mns recording extra, as I cannot rely on the EPG (Dreambox 8000+ graphical multiEPG)

I'm new to this forum, so please excuse if this has been posted/solved before.
Am I allowed to discussed XMLTV with a non-pli image ?

Thanks !

Erick

Re: Wrong end times M6 / M6HD #2 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 29 April 2011 - 15:06

It is know that for recordings you have to add at least 15 minutes to the end time of the listed timeschedule. For this purpose the dreambox software has a setting in which you can set the offset at start and end for recordings so you do have to do that manually each time.

Secondly, some channels have the annoying habit of changing there schedule even on the day itself. All published schedules are wrong that way.

Also there are channels which sell today more commercials than estimated when the schedule was devised. These commercials will be broadcast (€'s) with the consequence that shows later start and later end.

We only give the schedules which are published somewhere. We do not correct them - even if we want to do that we cannot sheer to the amount of channels we carry. As a consequence when a wrong schedule is published, our schedule will also be wrong.

And Last: When a nuclear plant is flooded by a tsunami, no schedule will be correct because all news bulletins will overrun in time.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Re: Wrong end times M6 / M6HD #3 tripleinside

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 May 2011 - 17:43

Hello Willy

first, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I hope I did not come across as someone who had a grief against the plugin, in fact, I love it !
I am still learning on the dreambox too, and I will double check the settings for end times, thanks !

I understand the nuclear plant analogy, my question was directed more about daily programs rather that daily programs when an extraordinary event happens somewhere in the world...

All in all, thank you for your replies and your time !

erick

Re: Wrong end times M6 / M6HD #4 doglover

• Rytec EPG Team
  • 16,974 posts

+635
Excellent

Posted 2 May 2011 - 07:55

OK - I may be overstated the obvious.

Willy

~~Rytec Team~~
Maxytec Multibox SE OpenPli (used as mediaplayer)
Mutant HD2400 OpenPli
Vu+ Duo OpenPli (backup)

Synology NAS

Sat: 13E, 19.2E, 23.5E and 28.2E
*Pli/Rytec EPG POWERED*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: France

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users