How to install cccam 2.2.1

ET5000

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 soulfree

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:30

Hallo does anyone know where to find cccam 2.2.1 for et5000?There is ccam 2.0.9 only availiable in download menu.

Re: How to install cccam 2.2.1 #2 MiLo

• PLi® Core member
  • 14,042 posts

+298
Excellent

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:08

This probably means you already have 2.2.1 installed, so it no longer appears in the list.

Go to menu - settings - softcam/ci - softcam setup, and use the left/right buttons to switch cams.

Or just remove the CCcam plugin (menu - applications - red button) and install it again.
Real musicians never die - they just decompose

Re: How to install cccam 2.2.1 #3 soulfree

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:33

In the plugin download section of pli i dont see availiable the cccam 2.2.1 version.i see only 2.0.9 availiable.How can i install manually 2.2.1 where do i download?

Re: How to install cccam 2.2.1 #4 soulfree

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:39

sorry for the confusion!I went to the remove plugin section and i saw that the cccam 2.2.1 was already installed.

Re: How to install cccam 2.2.1 #5 Lateron

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 October 2011 - 12:30

My CCcam plugin seems to have disappeared or the software has been corrupted or I just do not know what to do next.

A couple of days ago I downloaded the latest CCcam. Now I want to setup the softcam. However, it does not show up anywhere. This is what I get:
Setup/Softcam & CI /Softcam setup.../select Softcam ==> CCcam ==> Main menu (Softcam & CI /Softcam setup...) ==> CCcam etc. LOOP!
In other words, I cannot do a setup as it seems to be in a loop.

Also,
Main Menu / Plugins / Plugin browser ==> Cccam Info v1.3c but no CCcam plugin, so I cannot delete it. But when I do the following,
Main Menu / Plugins / Plugin browser ==> Cccam Info v1.3c /Cccam Info: Version:2.2.1. It apparently shows me that I have Ver. 2.2.1 installed somewhere!

I do not know if this has anything to do with it:
Setup/Software management/Manage extensions ==> just sits there. No result for “Updating software catalog; Searching for available updates. Please wait...”

My WebInterface is working as I can see a list of Plugins which can be downloaded.

Any clues to what I should do? Flashing a new image will not help as the image is recent (OpenPli20111007).

Re: How to install cccam 2.2.1 #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 8 October 2011 - 14:32

There is nothing to setup, what exactly are you looking for?

If you can't download the software catalog, your box has an issue with it's internet connection. Telnet into the box, and see if you can ping downloads.pli-images.org.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ET5000

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users