←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

VirtualZap ignores settings of PipServiceR...

feelfree's Photo feelfree 28 Feb 2012

PIP works fine together with PiPServiceRelation. VirtualZap does not. It did work with VTI-image.

Box: Vu+ Ultimo

Dimitrij's Photo Dimitrij 29 Feb 2012

New version

feelfree's Photo feelfree 29 Feb 2012

Wow, that was fast, thanks! Will try this evening and give feeback..

feelfree's Photo feelfree 29 Feb 2012

Ehhm, please forgive me this possible dumb question:

copied the ipk to /tmp, tried "opkg install enigma2....ipk", but this downloads the ipk from the feed instead of installing the local package.

How can I install a package from /tmp or any other directory?

feelfree's Photo feelfree 1 Mar 2012

No hint?

Bag58's Photo Bag58 1 Mar 2012

Have you tried "opkg install /tmp/enigma2.......ipk" ?

kalehrl's Photo kalehrl 1 Mar 2012

This package is ignored when issuing 'opkg update'.
root@et6x00:~# opkg update
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap version experimental-git20120228-r0 has no valid architecture, ignoring.

Have you tried "opkg install /tmp/enigma2.......ipk" ?

Yes, and it is ecatly happening what I described above:

root@vuultimo:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap_experimental-git20120228-r0_dm8000.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap (experimental-git3747+8bacde9-r6) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.pli-images.org/feeds/openpli-2.1/vuultimo/vuultimo/enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap_experimental-git3747+8bacde9-r6_vuultimo.ipk.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap.
root@vuultimo:/var/volatile/tmp#

This package is ignored when issuing 'opkg update'.

root@et6x00:~# opkg update
Package enigma2-plugin-extensions-virtualzap version experimental-git20120228-r0 has no valid architecture, ignoring.

Ah, thanks for that "update" command, didn't know that.

So my original question is back now: Any newer package anywhere which solves the issue of this topic?

feelfree's Photo feelfree 2 Mar 2012

Ok, just extracted it with 7-zip and copied the contents to the plugin-folder. GUI restart -> works!

Seems that OpenPli is someway behind with various plugins? Had another issue with FritzCall (can't connect to my box), installed newer version, problem gone ;-)

littlesat's Photo littlesat 3 Mar 2012

Someone needs to make a good working ipk package. Then I'm able to put it on our download server.