can someone help ???

Re: Port #2 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,379 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:37

Welcome to the PLi board. As I learned from Google more people experience thesame issue as you concerning port forwarding on this brand of modem. For what specific purpose do you need to forward a port on your modem? I don't see any relation in freezing pictures on a dm500 (sd?) and the need of port forwarding.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Port #3 fotjon

• 160 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:43

The manual and a forum which discuss these modems.

Xtrend ET-5000 / VU+ Zero // OpenPli 4

Re: Port #4 Sunshine021

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:19

Welcome to the PLi board. As I learned from Google more people experience thesame issue as you concerning port forwarding on this brand of modem. For what specific purpose do you need to forward a port on your modem? I don't see any relation in freezing pictures on a dm500 (sd?) and the need of port forwarding.

i call my internet provider and they told me to open extra port, is like im geting disconecting the the pic freeze but to be onest my internet work fine with 10M

Re: Port #5 Henksat

• 14,843 posts

+50
Good

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:50

i call my internet provider and they told me to open extra port, is like im geting disconecting the the pic freeze but to be onest my internet work fine with 10M

This is cardsharing, and is against our forum rules.....

Re: Port #6 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 24 October 2012 - 17:07

You would only need port forwarding if you were locally running the server on your internal LAN & remote users elswhere on the internet were trying to connect to your server... Unlikely...

--
hemi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users