←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Gstreamer error: No URI handler implemente...

weedman's Photo weedman 28 Apr 2013

Hi,

I'm using openpli-2.1-beta-dm800se-20130428-sim2-ssl84b.nfi, flashed it today, and all seems great except one problem. (I've had this same problem with an older version of PLi as well from Novemeber 2012).

I am trying to get this BBC iPlayer working on my DM 800 HD SE: 

http://www.digital-k...-bbciplayer.rar

The error (i think i've debugged down to) is here: (debugged using: `init 4; sleep 4; enigma2`, then viewing the output in telnet)

Gstreamer error: No URI handler implemented for "rtmp". (12) from uridecodebin0

I've tried updating packages, installing VLC, installing other streaming plugins (hoping they would install the right dependancies I need). Nothing seems to work.

Same Error Here...

I also get the same error when using the ITV Plugin here: http://www.digital-k...ugin-master.zip

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, I have also attached the 2 plugins in question above, they would need to be installed manually into `/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/`, reboot enigma2, and launch from plugins menu.

Any ideas what I need to install/upgrade to get this to work?

Attached Files

weedman's Photo weedman 29 Apr 2013

ok, turns out i had to install the following ipk to make it work also.. 

thanks - resolved

Attached Files

littlesat's Photo littlesat 29 Apr 2013

Sim2=clone no openpli

weedman's Photo weedman 29 Apr 2013

sorry, I dont understand?

I'm running an older 'OpenPLi-2_1-beta-dm800se-20120222-sim210-.nfi' version of openpli, works great so far, much better then my old newnigma2 image.

littlesat's Photo littlesat 29 Apr 2013

sim210 means it is regards a clone box. Those images we do not build. It can't be a PLi image.... (unless that it still could be PLi-based). So we cannot fix it!

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 29 Apr 2013

Unfortunately some people use our code to make images for clones and they don't change the name of the image.

frank087234's Photo frank087234 11 Oct 2013

In other words, do not make any post here for clone boxes or their images

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 11 Oct 2013

Well it's not forbidden, but you won't get much support

- we don't have clones ourselves

- we don't make images for clones

mfaraj57's Photo mfaraj57 11 Oct 2013

what apply to openpli on original box apply to openpli in clone,only ssl changed so better to respect forum rules and ask about openpli in general

pieterg's Photo pieterg 11 Oct 2013

2.1 is no longer maintained for the dm800se, it probably has been fixed in 3.0 and 4.