• Please log in to reply
Geen reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 kocus37

• 121 berichten

+4
Neutral

Geplaatst op 24 september 2013 - 22:27

Hello,

I have always big work to create a channel list, and my proposal is to improve the way things are now if possible.

For example i use for satellite hispasat and the package is MEO and when i scan i have a lot of channels but i only want to select the right ones from this package and this is one of the problems, the provider info is not correct so is useless. My idea is to create a group (user provider) in this case MEO where are the correct frequencys (services) so we could use this group in manual scan selectable in the type of scan by group. In this way i now for sure the channels are correct for this provider, because there is another provider ZON that have the same channels names that makes a hard job to make a channel list. So if possible create a group of frequencys called MEO that is scan and create the userbouquet with the same name or something like that. And great is if this infomation is keep in the files like satelitte.xml and userbouquet so we could make a copy for later use.

Another thing is to make a hide option in the channel list, The channel is listed but not selectable is passed to the next one.

For example in package MEO i have 100 channels, and i have the same order from provider but some of them i have no right to watch (not payed) but i want to keep all channels in the list but passed them. i hope you understand.

I have seen this way of creation of channels list from a box of a friend of mine "alma s2200"

OpenPli 4.0 - Vu+Solo2 - 30W Hispasat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: channels, userbouquet

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers