No replies to this topic

#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:18

Hi,

My STB is connected to my Onkio amplifier which is connected to the TV.

HDMI-CEC is enabled, so when using the RCU pressing vol+ / vol- send the command to the HDMI-CEC to the amplifier and it is the amplifier that change sound volume.

Normally through the Openwebif it is also possible to control the sound volume, but this doesn't work.

The sound volume adjustment is not send to the amplifier through HDMI-CEC, so I am unable to control the volume from OpenWebif. Sound like RCU and Openwebif use different sound control mechanism.

Graphically on the screen I saw the volume bar poping up showing that Openwebif is changing the volume but nothing is send to the amplifier.

Do you think possible to fix this, so that RCU and Openwebif act in the same way?

Thanks,

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users