1 reply to this topic

#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 29 October 2013 - 14:11

Hi,

In PiP with  PiP Zap focus enabled, zapping to a parental protected channel doesn't work the very first time after entering the correct PIN code.

Step to reproduce:

- Enable the parental lock and create a PIN Code (I set valid 'unlock' 1 hour (I don't know if this is important or not)).

- Protect a full userbouquet

- Watch TV

- Press the blue button and enable PiP

- Press the blue button and press the PiP Zap focus (red one if I am rigth)

- Try to zap to a protected TV channel, it will prompt for the PIN Code

- Enter the PIN Code

- It is accepted but no zap to the channel.

- I need to call back the service selection windows and zap again to the previously locked channel then it zap

Pr2

P.S.: tested on Openpli 4

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: [Xtrend][ET-9000] PiP - PiP-Zap Focus with parental lock bug #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 29 October 2013 - 16:26

Probably line 1542 in Screens/ChannelSelection.py...

-if not checkParentalControl or Components.ParentalControl.parentalControl.isServicePlayable(nref, boundFunction(self.zap, checkParentalControl = False)):

+if not checkParentalControl or Components.ParentalControl.parentalControl.isServicePlayable(nref, boundFunction(self.zap, enable_pipzap = True, checkParentalControl = False)):

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PiP, PiP Zap Focus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users