Er zijn 4 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 december 2013 - 12:11

Hi,

I point out that the parameter: Customize channel list cursor behavior (set to keep service in my case) is not taken into account, if you playback a recorded file then press the blue button to enable the PiP feature, then enable the PiP Zap feature (blue + red).

When calling the channel list it is always the "standard" behavior which is used and not the one defined in the Customize channel list cursor behavior parameter. So if I press the up arrow to call the channel list the current service is one up and not stay on the current one like expected with keep service.

Can you please fix this?

Thanks,

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Customize channel list cursor behavior: not working in PiP mediaplayer #2 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56123 berichten

+685
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 december 2013 - 12:44

Mmm via pipzap when watching a recording,... Crasy....

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Customize channel list cursor behavior: not working in PiP mediaplayer #3 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56123 berichten

+685
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 december 2013 - 12:55

I already discovered where the issue is... Please send me a pm so I remember... I can solve it soon...

Thanks for reporting.

Veranderd door littlesat, 21 december 2013 - 12:56

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Customize channel list cursor behavior: not working in PiP mediaplayer #4 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9964 berichten

+334
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 december 2013 - 13:41

By the way, there is a suggestion ...
Add to MoviePlayer button(red or green) call EPG(
from Screens.ChannelSelection import SimpleChannelSelection)

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Customize channel list cursor behavior: not working in PiP mediaplayer #5 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 21 december 2013 - 15:22

littlesat already fix and commit the change.

By the way, I don't see the link with the EPG?  I am not talking of EPG but normal channel selection screen.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mediaplayer, PiP Zap, Pip

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers