1 reply to this topic

#1 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 10 February 2014 - 22:09

Hi,

After a power failure when the power is back the STB restart in wake-up mode, so it is "on".

Is it possible to have it started in standby mode immediately instead of power on state?

Would be nice to have it configurable with an option.

I know that it is possible to set an inactivity timer, I use it in my bedroom. But here the point is to have the choice to have the STB immediately in standby (instead of wake up) after a power outage or after a power switch off/on.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Auto standby box after power failure / restart #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 11 February 2014 - 13:58

We used to have a plugin "startup to standby"? It might not be available anymore, but now we have an advanced power plugin (or something similar) that has the same functionality iirc.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users