VU+ DUO DVBT

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 2 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 rentboy71

• 24 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 1 mei 2014 - 21:44

Hi,

I have recently started using Technisat Airstar Telestick 2 DVB-T USB tuner with my Vu+ Duo box running OpenPli 4.0. Drivers were installed ok, channels were found and started watching. Unfortunately the box freezes couple times a day: sometimes 3, sometimes 10 times a day. It's not a green screen the image just feezes, there is no voice anymore and the box ceases to respond to the remote. The only way to make it running again is to unplug and plug again. As it's not a GS so there is no crashlog either thus I cannot check what's wrong. There was no problems with the box while watching Dvb-s/s2 channels before so the hardware is ok. I'm updating OpenPli almost daily.
Has anyone ever came across such issues? Any ideas what to do in this case? Your help is more than welcomed.

Veranderd door rentboy71, 1 mei 2014 - 21:47

Re: Usb dvb-t freezes Vu+ Duo on OpenPli 4 #2 stick50jr

• 95 berichten

+6
Neutral

Geplaatst op 2 mei 2014 - 08:38

Hi,

I have recently started using Technisat Airstar Telestick 2 DVB-T USB tuner with my Vu+ Duo box running OpenPli 4.0. Drivers were installed ok, channels were found and started watching. Unfortunately the box freezes couple times a day: sometimes 3, sometimes 10 times a day. It's not a green screen the image just feezes, there is no voice anymore and the box ceases to respond to the remote. The only way to make it running again is to unplug and plug again. As it's not a GS so there is no crashlog either thus I cannot check what's wrong. There was no problems with the box while watching Dvb-s/s2 channels before so the hardware is ok. I'm updating OpenPli almost daily.
Has anyone ever came across such issues? Any ideas what to do in this case? Your help is more than welcomed.

Try the cacheflush plugin... it can improve stability on the Duo (which is rumoured to have memory leaks associated with vtuner)

Re: Usb dvb-t freezes Vu+ Duo on OpenPli 4 #3 rentboy71

• 24 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 3 mei 2014 - 23:03

Thanks for the tip but it helped only a bit. Still 3 freezes today... I've read on other forum that vtuner might cause the problem and that it's driver related. I'll try to add swap on usb as another workaround. Maybe it helps, I hope.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VU+ DUO, DVBT

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers