"R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP!

HELP r01 no ca found

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alantreet

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 December 2014 - 20:22

Help! I've just downloaded and used today's update (I went straight to the download page) and my DM800HDSE is just looking at me saying "R01: NO CA FOUND"

I last used an OpenPLI image with the update in Feb, but don't update that often and just tried this one and now not even rebooting my box gets me anywhere. HELP! :(

I have a "mini flashup" button on the back, but no null modem cable connections on the back, so while I've seen a few other sites listing solutions, since it's OpenPLI that's got me into this mess, I'm hoping they can get me out of it! :(

Re: "R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP! #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 6 December 2014 - 22:50

NO CA FOUND means the security chip is not detected.

Are you sure it's a genuine DMM box, as this is a very common error on clone hardware (with which OpenPLi is NOT compatible).

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: "R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP! #3 alantreet

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 December 2014 - 20:19

NO CA FOUND means the security chip is not detected.

Are you sure it's a genuine DMM box, as this is a very common error on clone hardware (with which OpenPLi is NOT compatible).

It's a clone box, but while I didn't realise OpenPLI wasn't meant to be compatible, it's perfectly fine with the Feb 24th update I've since reverted to.

Re: "R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP! #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 8 December 2014 - 00:48

I doubt that is an image downloaded from this site. More likely it's an image created by someone else, stealing our artwork to make it appear to be a genuine OpenPLi image.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: "R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP! #5 alantreet

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 December 2014 - 23:27

I doubt that is an image downloaded from this site. More likely it's an image created by someone else, stealing our artwork to make it appear to be a genuine OpenPLi image.

It came from here:

http://openpli.org/d...eambox/dm800se/

Re: "R01: NO CA FOUND" error - HELP! #6 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:51

We can make a long story short: *IF* you downloaded OpenPli from www.openpli.org resulting in above error it means you definately have a clone. Ergo, if you downloaded a previous version in february it can't possible have been from the official site.. Point!

Best thing to do is to open the box. Have a look at the printout on the security chip located near the tuner print. If it says something like "Ferrari" or "SIM 2.1" you know where to look for...

Clones are *not* supported here.. You'll have to try your luck elsewhere..

Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HELP, r01 no ca found

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users