vu+ duo2 recording exit freeze

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 curiousCorn

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 February 2015 - 13:31

Hi all,

I have a Vu+ Duo2 with the latest OpenPLi image installed.

Problem - I have noticed that when I have viewed a recording to the end, the recording manager (if you can call it that) is then displayed (as I have set it to do). When I then try to exit the recording manager, it ends up in a continuous loop (spinning balls in the top left hand side of the screen).

To resolve this, I need to do a full reboot (like, via the power switch, or reboot -h via telnet). It really kills it dead.

1. I have directories set up on the movie location (hdd), some with spaces in the names

2. It doesn't happen all the time, and seems to primarily occur when watching a recording to the point that it stops at the end and returns to the recording manager screen.

3. Power cycle, or reboot -h required to resolve (thus breaking recordings, and setting my Tuner B to the wrong system, but that issue is in another post)

Are there any logfiles that might indicate what is happening, or has anyone else experienced this ?

In the meantime, I will try to reproduce.

thanks and best regards,

CuriousCorn

Re: [Vu+ Duo2] - endless loop after watching recording #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 February 2015 - 15:17

IIRC you're using multiple sundtek tuners. I don't think that is going to work well.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: [Vu+ Duo2] - endless loop after watching recording #3 curiousCorn

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:46

No, I only have one Sundtek USB tuner, in additon to the two built-in DVB-C tuners.

I'll see if I get the other issue (as regards the Sundtek tuner, which is not playing nicely with the built-in Tuner B) fixed first, and then see what happens.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vu+, duo2, recording, exit, freeze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users