• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 umtauscher

• 177 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 27 October 2015 - 16:09

Hi erveyone,

yesterday I finally got hbbtv working after flashing my solo with a new image (Update didn't work).

The user interface seems rather odd though. I don't know if there is anything that can be done because I suspect the browser is closed source.

Anway I would write my idea to discuss it.

When the red button is pressed the browser starts and the banner is hidden after a short time.

What bugs me is that after that, every button is injected into the browser and enigma is completely unable to do anything. If you don't know, that hbbtv is active, you might think the remote is dead.

I think it would be much better, if keycode would still go to enigma when the browser is in the background. That way you could use the stb normally, when the browser is in backgound and would be immediately operational when the red button is pressed again.

I think this would only be possible, if the browser would redirect the keys when in background mode. The red button would reactivate the browser to foreground mode.

Is there any chance that could be accomplished?

Thanks in advance

Umtauscher

Re: [vusolo2] hbbtv #2 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2015 - 17:12

This issue has crept in in VU's last version of the HbbTV plugin. IMHO the only real problem is the fact that the red 'activate' button is hidden, exactly as you say. It should remain visible, as it was in the previous version.

Re: [vusolo2] hbbtv #3 umtauscher

• 177 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 28 October 2015 - 17:04

Thanks for your andewer.
Would the OpenPLI team be able to correct that or is this out of their hands?

This reduces the WAF to nearly 0.

What I was suggesting though, would go a step further. It would involve the browser to be constantly in the background and jumping to front when the red button is pressed.
Cheers

Re: [vusolo2] hbbtv #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 29 October 2015 - 14:53

It's VU+ business.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hbbtv, solo2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users