Photo

Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly.

Autobackup

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 September 2016 - 23:54

Hi

A friend of mine recently purchased the Edision Os mini Combo.  I was very impressed with it, so decided to buy one for myself.  Recently this receiver has been superseded by the Edision Os mini+.  After doing some research I decided to purchase the Edision Os mini+. 

Today after installing the latest version of Openpli 4, I could not get a LAN or Wifi internet connection.  I re-flashed with Friday's (16/09/16) build & all went well.  The only problem I have is that I cannot use the Autobackup Plugin.  It reports that it is not compatible for this receiver.  Yet the Autobackup Plugin works flawlessly on the previous model, Edision Os mini Combo.  Just wondered if anyone else had come across this or is there a workaround or possible fix in the pipeline.

Regards ;)

Wizard1

Re: Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly. #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 20 September 2016 - 14:57

What is the exact error, and where do you see that? I don't see any check nor message about compatibility.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly. #3 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 September 2016 - 15:28

Hi WanWizard

The message is as follows:

No Supported Receiver Found

Image Creation Failed

Execution finished !

The message above appears on screen whilst trying to make a Backup via the Autobackup Plugin which was downloaded directly from the Openpli Plugins server.

Regards

Wizard1

Re: Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly. #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 20 September 2016 - 15:48

That doesn't sound like the Autobackup plugin, that doesn't create images.

I think you are mixing it up with Backupsuite. For which you need to contact Pedro_Newbie on this forum, I'm sure there's a topic already present for Backupsuite.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly. #5 Wizard1

• 125 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 September 2016 - 16:02

Hi  WanWizard

You are correct, My mistake.  It is Backupsuite.  Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Wizard1

Re: Edision Os mini+ Backupsuite doesn't work properly. #6 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 20 September 2016 - 20:18

Not exactly the right topic but nevertheless it is sorted out, see: http://forums.openpl...ndpost&p=590821

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Autobackup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users