onkyo tx-nr636 connection

problem

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 2 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 maciejj48

• 1 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 1 oktober 2016 - 19:06

I've tried to connect my vu+ solo 4k to Samsung 4k tv via onkyo tx-nr636. No success. There is no problem with direct connection to tv. Any idea, please.

Re: onkyo tx-nr636 connection #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68528 berichten

+1736
Excellent

Geplaatst op 2 oktober 2016 - 11:22

Is the Onkyo up to date with it's firmware? If I recall it's a 2014 amp, from before UHD hardware was available, so I can imagine there may be some issues to be solved.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: onkyo tx-nr636 connection #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6070 berichten

+257
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 oktober 2016 - 20:14

Are you sure that your model is 4K pass-through capable?

I have also an Onkyo amplifier which is doing 4K upscaling but it is not able to perform any 4K pass-through meaning that no source entries can be 4K.

Edit: from what I read yours is 4K pass-through capable.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers