openwebif channel list timer

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 November 2016 - 22:58

Hi,

when I want to program recording films in OpenWebif, the timer shows all available channels, but I only want to see german channels.

I created a list of prefered channels with dreamboxedit, but OpenWebif does not show that list, it always shows everything.

So what can I do to see only my prefered channels in the timer list ? I searched on the web, but I could not find it.

I have a DM800 box.

sincerely

Klaus

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 26 November 2016 - 23:32

Hi,

The easiest way to create a timer is to use the EPG, using the EPG tab in Openwebif select the day of the week when you want to record, select the bouquet/favorite, browse to the channel and on it the EPG list select the program that you want to record and then you can easily create a timer thanks to the icons.

But indeed when manually creating a timer would be nice to first select the bouquet and then the channels in it. I second this proposal.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #3 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:17

Thanks for quick answer.

I found:

- Main

- TV Multi  EPG

- on the right hand: Favorites (TV)

the adress is: http://dreambox/ajax/multiepg2

Is that right ?

There are a lot of tabs at this adress, but when I click on them, every time I get a blank page.

Klaus

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #4 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:51

I simply press the EPG button on the top bar of OpenWebif (..., Providers, Satellites, All Channels, EPG) when I try the link you mention I have 404:page not found.

My system is up-to-date with the latest OpenPLi 4 version (online update).

Have you installed XMLTVimport with Rytec sources to have a 7 days EPG available on your system?

If you have no EPG data available for the channels I guess that the column will remains empty.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #5 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2016 - 16:59

I have Openpli 2.1, there is no newer version for my DM800.

My OpenWebif is version 0.1-git487.

I installed xmltv on my computer (I use Debian Sid), but there is no XMLTVimport for Debian. I don't know what to do with xmltv, there is no program (even in command line) I could use. What is "Rytec sources" ?

I would like to join a screen-capture of my available EPG datas, but when I click here on "My Media" and then on "Search", nothing happens, so I cannoy join a file.

Klaus

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #6 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2016 - 17:34

Sorry I never talk here about any computer program.

You already have been warmed that this DM800 is a totally obsolete box using an obsolete version of OpenPLi (and the plugin feed is down).  

So I cannot help you, you need to live with your old DM800 like this or purchase a decent modem STB supporting up-to-date images and plugins.

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #7 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2016 - 17:40

what is "STB" ?

Klaus

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #8 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 November 2016 - 17:43

I found: STP = setup top box.

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #9 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2016 - 17:43

STB is another name for receiver.

Edited by athoik, 27 November 2016 - 17:43.

Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #10 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 27 November 2016 - 21:46

STB means Set-Top-Box = on this forum context it is a satellite receiver.

Re: OpenWebif timer channel list #11 Klaus

• 27 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 December 2016 - 20:56

thanks for all help, but I never got an answer to my first question:

in the channel list from the timer of OpenWebif, I only want to see my preferred channels (in my case only german channels). I cannot find how to do that.

XMLTVimport works, but not always and simetimes I still need manual OpenWebif timer.

sincerely

Klaus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users