←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

OpenWebif timer channel list

Klaus's Photo Klaus 26 Nov 2016

Hi,

when I want to program recording films in OpenWebif, the timer shows all available channels, but I only want to see german channels.

I created a list of prefered channels with dreamboxedit, but OpenWebif does not show that list, it always shows everything.

So what can I do to see only my prefered channels in the timer list ? I searched on the web, but I could not find it.

I have a DM800 box.

sincerely

Klaus

Pr2's Photo Pr2 26 Nov 2016

Hi,

The easiest way to create a timer is to use the EPG, using the EPG tab in Openwebif select the day of the week when you want to record, select the bouquet/favorite, browse to the channel and on it the EPG list select the program that you want to record and then you can easily create a timer thanks to the icons.

But indeed when manually creating a timer would be nice to first select the bouquet and then the channels in it. I second this proposal.

Pr2

Klaus's Photo Klaus 27 Nov 2016

Thanks for quick answer.

I found:

- Main

- TV Multi  EPG

- on the right hand: Favorites (TV)

the adress is: http://dreambox/ajax/multiepg2

Is that right ?

There are a lot of tabs at this adress, but when I click on them, every time I get a blank page.

Klaus

Pr2's Photo Pr2 27 Nov 2016

I simply press the EPG button on the top bar of OpenWebif (..., Providers, Satellites, All Channels, EPG) when I try the link you mention I have 404:page not found.

My system is up-to-date with the latest OpenPLi 4 version (online update).

Have you installed XMLTVimport with Rytec sources to have a 7 days EPG available on your system?

If you have no EPG data available for the channels I guess that the column will remains empty.

I have Openpli 2.1, there is no newer version for my DM800.

My OpenWebif is version 0.1-git487.

I installed xmltv on my computer (I use Debian Sid), but there is no XMLTVimport for Debian. I don't know what to do with xmltv, there is no program (even in command line) I could use. What is "Rytec sources" ?

I would like to join a screen-capture of my available EPG datas, but when I click here on "My Media" and then on "Search", nothing happens, so I cannoy join a file.

Klaus

Sorry I never talk here about any computer program.

You already have been warmed that this DM800 is a totally obsolete box using an obsolete version of OpenPLi (and the plugin feed is down).  

So I cannot help you, you need to live with your old DM800 like this or purchase a decent modem STB supporting up-to-date images and plugins.

what is "STB" ?

Klaus

I found: STP = setup top box.

athoik's Photo athoik 27 Nov 2016

STB is another name for receiver.
Edited by athoik, 27 November 2016 - 17:43.

STB means Set-Top-Box = on this forum context it is a satellite receiver.

Klaus's Photo Klaus 2 Dec 2016

thanks for all help, but I never got an answer to my first question:

in the channel list from the timer of OpenWebif, I only want to see my preferred channels (in my case only german channels). I cannot find how to do that.

XMLTVimport works, but not always and simetimes I still need manual OpenWebif timer.

sincerely

Klaus