Photo

Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy !

CCCam

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mugiwara

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 December 2016 - 22:53

Hello guys,

I have been trying to get CCcam to work on my hd800se with openpli on it for 1 week, but with no success.

I have tried alllllll kinds of things and I am really frustrated right now... If this goes on I will throw the damn thing out of the window.

Things I have done:

Install (1000 times) CCcam

YES, the correct cccam is selected in the menu.

Configured CCcam.cfg through dreambox control center (i have working C lines, added them and see them in my http://192.168.2.3:16001/ and have working providers)

The problem is that I can't see any channels in my channels list (red button all also shows NOTHING). I am really confused what I'm supposed to do... I really am gonna go crazy.

I restarted the cccam 100000 times and reinstalled it multiple times, did factory resets on the hd800 and all that kind of stuff but still no success..

Please help me... I am really hopeless.....

Regards,

Mugiwara

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #2 Satpal

• 299 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 19 December 2016 - 23:14

Why do you keep installing the softcam if you don't have any channels in your list? Did you ever scan a satellite or get a preconfigured channel list from the web?

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #3 Mugiwara

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 December 2016 - 23:21

Okay, so what I have done is:

Install OpenPLI 4 on 800HD se

Install CCCam (couldn't find ANY DECENT tutorial at all, so I just checked all kinds of different video's)

Connect to my dreambox through Dreambox Control Center

Edit the CCCam.cfg

If I go into the web interface of the Dreambox for the CCcam (http://192.168.2.3:16001/ in my case)

It shows working providers (Netherlands bla bla bla)

It shows that it has a connection to the CCCam server.

The problem:

I can't get any channels to show up in my "ALL" channel list. I can't find channels anywhere in whatever list. Its all empty... On youtube people get their channel list filled automatically(? at least looks like it) after they restart CCCam or something...

I have scanned for Turksat before and got working channels from the sattelite, but the problem is the major has decided that my whole street has to take down their sats because of the horrible appearance etc, that's why I'm trying to get CCcam working...

Can you please tell me what I need to do in order to get them to show up in my channels list?

Edited by Mugiwara, 19 December 2016 - 23:25.

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #4 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,380 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 19 December 2016 - 23:53

In case you do not owe a card of of your own, this is WANsharing which we do not discuss on our board.
To get your CD card working you do not need to edit the configuration.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #5 Mugiwara

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 December 2016 - 01:09

In case you do not owe a card of of your own, this is WANsharing which we do not discuss on our board.
To get your CD card working you do not need to edit the configuration.

Nice to see you're Dutch. I am too :). Do you have any recommendations as a replacement for the Dreambox 800-HD-SE?

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #6 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:46

I am not going to explain the obvious WAN sharing here. It seems from your original post that the tuner is either not recognised at all (Tuner n/a) in menu. You should check this first.. Next, if no sat dish is connected anymore to this box anymore, you should install a fallback tuner or use remotestreamconverter... And then there is the clone story.. Very doubtfull this is not an original DM800SE as well and may be running on a patched OpenPli
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #7 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:54

You are trying to receive the channels with CCcam but without having a dish installed? Good luck!

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #8 jeanclaude

• 866 posts

+28
Good

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:45

download one of the channel settings, this will fill your "red" button list. Then make sure you set the tuner configuration correct.

once you can receive a channel, CCcam will decode it. Not the other way around .......

DreamBox 7000S+8000HD (eindelijk), openPLi, CCcam, 85 cm schotel, draaibare opstelling en VEEL te weinig slaap.

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #9 Mugiwara

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 December 2016 - 00:52

You are trying to receive the channels with CCcam but without having a dish installed? Good luck!

I thought CCCam was supposed to be IPTV? Am I misinformed or something?

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #10 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:16

CCcam is only to decrypt the signal you're receiving on your dish, no signal = no picture.

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #11 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:40

IPTV or streams are mostly unencrypted and in very poor quality. Highly depending on the stability of both your download speed and the "providers" upload speed. Some "firms" offer "IPTV packages" that are encrypted and because of their offered content highly illegal. These streams need CCcam or OScam to decode since they provide the code in their "subscription". Same restrictions as WAN sharing or card-sharing on this forum...
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Can't get CCcam Working, I am going crazy ! #12 Mugiwara

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 December 2016 - 17:40

CCcam is only to decrypt the signal you're receiving on your dish, no signal = no picture.

Lol, then I was misinformed...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users