Photo

downloads

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 majz

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 January 2017 - 22:26

When I go to downloads above ( https://openpli.org/download/vuplus ) click on VU+ I see  Ultimo 4K  but no download ! 

Looks they are still working on it .

Re: downloads #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 10 January 2017 - 22:27

Because they don't exist.

Looks like the database entry has already been created, which is quite premature, I'll fix that in a minute.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: downloads #3 majz

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:23

Thank you 

It was misleading though

Re: downloads #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:55

I know.

The app in the website allows a server admin to setup these things up front (website, upload server structure, image distribution and mirroring, etc), because the build team doesn't manage the server environment, and vice versa. This way when there is a build, it will become online automatically without needing any manual action of a server admin. This happens all the time, but this time the server admin had a checkbox wrong, so it was published without any content being present.

"wrists have been slapped". ;)

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: downloads #5 majz

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 January 2017 - 22:34

lol :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users