←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Ultimo 4K PAP?

's foto nor50 17 jan 2017

Does Picture and Picture work with 4K-TV's?

Citeren

's foto Erik Slagter 18 jan 2017

If PiP works, then PaP also works. There is no difference on technical level. There is an additional video decoder that can be located to be anywhere on the main screen.

VU+ has a known bug here, the PiP/PaP viewport can be positioned only 0..25% vertically and 0..25% horizontally. The hd51 does it correctly.

Citeren

's foto nor50 21 jan 2017

PiP/PaP only uses half of the screen on Solo 4K. The same with Ultimo 4K?

Citeren

's foto littlesat 21 jan 2017

You mean a quarter
Citeren

's foto Erik Slagter 21 jan 2017

If PiP works, then PaP also works. There is no difference on technical level. There is an additional video decoder that can be located to be anywhere on the main screen.

VU+ has a known bug here, the PiP/PaP viewport can be positioned only 0..25% vertically and 0..25% horizontally. The hd51 does it correctly.

What was exactly not clear about this answer?

Citeren

's foto nor50 22 jan 2017

I want to know if i could have split screen covering THE WHOLE screen, on an 4K-TV, not only half of it! And, I must say, som of you have a tone here you should not use! Not all members here are young or without problems with language or other problems!

Citeren

's foto WanWizard 24 jan 2017

The bug limits it to a "quarter of the screen" in either direction, which is clearly smaller than "the whole screen". So the answer is clearly "No". And (knowing VU+) we'll have to see what is possible if the bug is fixed.

Citeren

's foto Erik Slagter 24 jan 2017

I want to know if i could have split screen covering THE WHOLE screen, on an 4K-TV, not only half of it! And, I must say, som of you have a tone here you should not use! Not all members here are young or without problems with language or other problems!

I simply ask you what's not clear about my answer. I answer your question and you apparently don't accept it.

Citeren