• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 21 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 radar

• 92 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 15:49

Hi,

Is there any chance that you accept this pull request in order to be able to use PlexDVR features with our OpenPli Enigma box?

Thanks.

https://github.com/O...e-core/pull/254

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68309 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 15:50

As far as I can see, it was accepted and merged 16 days ago?

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #3 radar

• 92 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 16:50

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68309 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 17:15

I've checked, it builds in develop, so it will be part of the upcoming new release.

root@vuzero:~# opkg list *plex*
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-plexdvrapi - 1.2+git45+832e1ba-r0.0 - systemplugins-plexdvrapi  systemplugins-plexdvrapi
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-plexdvrapi-po - 1.2+git45+832e1ba-r0.0 - systemplugins-plexdvrapi (translations)  systemplugins-plexdvrapi
 (translations)
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-plexdvrapi-src - 1.2+git45+832e1ba-r0.0 - systemplugins-plexdvrapi (source files)  systemplugins-plexdvrapi (source
 files)

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #5 radar

• 92 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 21:50

Are your referring to OpenPli 5 RC or next 4 release?

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #6 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7185 berichten

+323
Excellent

Geplaatst op 27 juni 2017 - 22:11

He means the release candidate and not PLi 4. Please be patient some more days. We're very busy with it.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #7 bogdanm

• 59 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 06:48

He means the release candidate and not PLi 4. Please be patient some more days. We're very busy with it.

I think around christmas will be able ;)  :lol: 

Im no understend Pli devlopers other team work on image around 1 months after that publish image.

And next  fi bugs if he find.with this all is happy becouse users have image and devloper becouse fix bugs.

In this way more people look for bugs

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68309 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 07:22

As long as we understand, we'll be fine.

You seem to have no idea about the complexities of even the simplest things as making the build succeed for all 52 boxes we build images for. It is not about releasing something that is bug-free, it is about releasing something that works for most people. Bugs will always be there, and there is always a next release to get them fixed.

Also, with this release we're switching to a new development model, and this switch has taken a lot of time and effort. New branches, new branch model, new development procedures, new buildserver, new build process, more professional management and therefore more overhead which is more work, etc. Once we're through this, things will go much more smoothly, and we will be able to release regularly again, like we used to, and which the quality that is expected from a PLi image. 

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #9 nietgiftig

• 787 berichten

+39
Good

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 10:27

You seem to have no idea about the complexities of even the simplest things as making the build succeed for all 52 boxes we build images for.

Do not let these lowly trolls feed you.

They should not even have the right to write here.

The normal users of Pli  will wait until a new version is ready.

By the way, Pli 4 works good, so no need to hurry.

Hardware: Master VU Uno 4K SE  1x Mut@nt HD51.4K & 2x ZgemmaH9T
Software : Pli (v7) (7.1rc) 2019 

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #10 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56123 berichten

+685
Excellent

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 10:39

I think around christmas will be able  ;)   :lol: 

Good to know OpenPLi5 will come around X-mass... I was not aware of that...   :ph34r: 

Veranderd door littlesat, 28 juni 2017 - 10:42

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #11 bogdanm

• 59 berichten

+1
Neutral

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 12:15

You seem to have no idea about the complexities of even the simplest things as making the build succeed for all 52 boxes we build images for.

Do not let these lowly trolls feed you.

They should not even have the right to write here.

The normal users of Pli  will wait until a new version is ready.

By the way, Pli 4 works good, so no need to hurry.

Friend is no only PLi made to boxes is alot others image.

If people no see image will be used others becouse can see plex integration and other adds.

If suport boxes is to big to made image in good time why you no close suport for some from this boxes ?

In other topic is alot ask when i think im no only person who will be can see new image.

Veranderd door bogdanm, 28 juni 2017 - 12:16

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #12 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46951 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 15:46

If I understand you correctly (which just might not be the case, it seems we're talking a whole other form of English), you're impatient for the next OpenPLi release. My question to you is then, what are you missing in OpenPLi 4 that is going to be updated/added in the next release? If you're just wanting to update because of the update, then I think you're going to be disappointed.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #13 catastrofus

• 3440 berichten

+43
Good

Geplaatst op 28 juni 2017 - 19:11

If he really want to have an openpli5 image he can build it, it's opensource.

2 x ultimo4k (dvb-c fbc + 1 dvb-s2, 8.3r/nb) + een et10k/osmini (geen tuners en dus fallbackclient, nb) met een Synology ds214+ (2 x 6 TB) op DSM 7.1.1 in ziggo oost (voormalig @Home) + A1/A2/A3/HB (TechniSat)

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #14 daveraver

• 412 berichten

+5
Neutral

Geplaatst op 9 februari 2018 - 20:25

Hi mates,  finally, Plex DvrAPI is out of feeds? I didnt use it since summer, and now I wanted to try it again, and... it 's down... any comment? Using a Formuler F1 here. Thank you!

Veranderd door daveraver, 9 februari 2018 - 20:26

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #15 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68309 berichten

+1719
Excellent

Geplaatst op 9 februari 2018 - 20:31

Dat heet tegenwoordig hrtunerproxy blijkbaar.

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #16 daveraver

• 412 berichten

+5
Neutral

Geplaatst op 9 februari 2018 - 23:00

Si, aixo he vist clickant el link del primer comentari... gràcies, buscare als feed amb aquest nom

Yes, this I have seen clicking on the link of the first comment ... thank you, I'll look for the feed with that name

Veranderd door WanWizard, 9 februari 2018 - 23:02
English please!

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #17 daveraver

• 412 berichten

+5
Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 februari 2018 - 00:33

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #18 wabe

• 45 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2018 - 20:31

Any update on this? I tried opkg list *plex* and came up with nothing. 

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #19 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6046 berichten

+256
Excellent

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2018 - 21:04

Unix is case sensitive to plex or Plex is different.
That's why I always use:

opkg list | grep -i plex

the -i makes my search non case-sensitive

Try install this:

opkg update
opkg install DreamPlex
Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Integration of PlexDRVApi #20 wabe

• 45 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 10 juni 2018 - 21:42

This thread concerns PlexDVR API not dreamplex but good suggestion regarding package searching. As far as I can tell it's still unavailable

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers