←  [EN] Rytec XMLTV and EPG support

Forums

»

EPG fail to load

scousegeezer's Photo scousegeezer 16 Oct 2017

Hi Evry1,

Newbie here. 

I recently bought a zgemma box. When it arrived I flashed it and then followed the instuctions on you tube to enter my line etc. I followed the instructions very carefully. The result is that my box does not download the epg , from the Rytec server. I have checked and re-checked my settings and have been very careful to save the settings. But when I press the yeloow button on epg importer, I get the result of o events. Any suggestions please. 

Cheers - Scousegeezer

doglover's Photo doglover 16 Oct 2017

Can you send us the epgimport.log pls.

Read the FAQ's on how to obtain it.

Willy

Hi Willy, 

Yes I would, if I can find the FAQ's . I just can't find the tab , I have even tried the search facility.

Cheers - Scousegeezer

Hi Willy.

I have sort of solved the problem. I have deleted the epg importer and then re-installed it. I have also updated the box.I then carried out the epg import and downloaded 94, 000 events. However, it did not download one single event from DGUK; which I understand is the main supplier of the epg for the UK. Any suggestions plse. 

Cheers - John 

doglover's Photo doglover 17 Oct 2017

What is DGUK?

Can you tell me what you are trying to do.?

With the above information, I cannot tell you anything.

https://forums.openp...d-xmltv-import/

Willy

Edited by doglover, 17 October 2017 - 12:35.

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 17 Oct 2017

From what I gather, DGUK is an illegal IPTV provider.