Foto

Problems with diseqc 4:1

• Please log in to reply
Er zijn 8 reacties in dit onderwerp

#1 Blaster

• 11 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 4 november 2017 - 10:49

I have an VU Duo2 with 3 tuners and 4 LNB's. Only one tuner is connected to the diseqc. A Spaun SAR 411 WSG 4:1. I have never had any problems with this before, but (I think) since I started using PLI 6.0 (always updating) this has been an issue.

If I connect the tuners directly to the LNB's, everything works perfect. Tested every tuner and every LNB. I even bought a brand new Spaun diseqc because it was old and I guessed it had done it's  job. But, I was wrong. The new one is exactly the same. The tuner connected to the diseqc can't find any signal at all. Maybe a bug in PLI 6.0? Or any suggestions? By the way, the diseqc tests all failed also. I've tried both manual settings and auto settings, they all fail. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46951 berichten

+541
Excellent

Geplaatst op 4 november 2017 - 14:26

The version of enigma in OpenPLi 4 and OpenPLi 6 is the same.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #3 Blaster

• 11 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 5 november 2017 - 18:07

Ok. What do I need to do to make this work? I'm struggling figuring out what's wrong. I have tested everything I can imagine. Cross tested tuners, cables, lnb's and settings. And diseqc is also brand new. Everything works perfect with superb signal when not using diseqc. Using diseqc it's 100% dead. (But I measure 18V on cable). Strange that diseqc always worked with BH image. The only thing I haven't yet tested is more advanced settings for diseqc. Can't find any advance settings for diseqc in PLI 6.0, except maybe plugin "Satellite equipment control"? Tried to install, but get server error: Not found. 

Several other feeds also not found. Server down?

It's this plugin:

downloads.openpli.org/feeds/openpli-6.0-satelliteequipmentcontrol_2.7+git15508+463e69b-r0.0_vuduo2.ipk

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #4 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1635 berichten

+61
Good

Geplaatst op 5 november 2017 - 20:28

I have as well the diseqc 4:1, no problems. Can you put your screenshots?

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #5 mimisiku

• 5458 berichten

+114
Excellent

Geplaatst op 6 november 2017 - 12:54

Perhaps a 22kHz tone burst problem?
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #6 Blaster

• 11 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 12 november 2017 - 15:08

I was finally able to figure out it was a LNB problem. A connector on the LNB that was connected to the diseqc actually shortcut everything now and then. Tested the other  connectors on the same LNB (quad), works a while, then not. When unplugging this LNB everything works fine :)  So I guess it's water trapped inside or something. Problem finally figured out. Now I need to buy new LNB's. Think it's the best to replace them all. Any suggestions? Megasat ones good and reliable?

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #7 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1635 berichten

+61
Good

Geplaatst op 13 november 2017 - 05:53

Try Tuner configuration instead Sipmle, try Advanced. Let us know the results.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #8 Blaster

• 11 berichten

Neutral

Geplaatst op 13 november 2017 - 13:50

Thanks. But not possible, soon as I connect the faulty LNB to the diseqc now, everything stops working. When I unplug it, everything works perfect (except this one faulty LNB of course). Must be some kind of a shortcut inside that LNB I think. I need a new one. Looking at Megasat LNB's. But not sure what's good and reliable LNB's this days. Any suggestions or experiences?

Re: Problems with diseqc 4:1 #9 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1635 berichten

+61
Good

Geplaatst op 13 november 2017 - 17:15

Clear, then you should eliminate the fault!
Here is rated Inverto Black Ultra.

Bijgevoegde Bestanden

Veranderd door zeros, 13 november 2017 - 17:16

1 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp

0 leden, 1 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers