Forums

»

WorldVisionF1+

drHouse's Photo drHouse 16 Nov 2017

sorry, i can know if for this decoder,
World Vision F1 + there is the OPENPLI 6.0 image
thank you

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 16 Nov 2017

You can find all supported brands and their receivers here: https://openpli.org/download

drHouse's Photo drHouse 16 Nov 2017

thanks for your answer. I know there are all decoders in the downloads. I had asked for the worldvision foce1 +. I do not know where to find it thanks

thanks for your answer. I know there are all decoders in the downloads. I had asked for the worldvision foce1 +. I do not know where to find it thanks

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 17 Nov 2017

If you can't "find" it, it might not be there?

mimisiku's Photo mimisiku 17 Nov 2017

That's what happens when OpenPli profiles itself as the Windows for STB's :) :) :)
Users now simply expect to find a OpenPli fir every imaginable brand... Sad... really sad..

WanWizard's Photo WanWizard 17 Nov 2017

Huh?

If any image can be called the Windows for STB's (if you refer to a long list of supported boxes) than it's OpenATV. We only make a fraction of the images they make...

p.s. I find any reference between what we do and Windows very offensive. Smiley's or not. :)

drHouse's Photo drHouse 17 Nov 2017

sorry, I did not want to make a controversy. but only an image that I've always used. I ask you moderator and companions not to play to make a tera and spring thanks. : NB: I thank mimicry for her indemnity,

sorry, I did not want to make a controversy. but only an image that I've always used. I ask you moderator and companions not to play to make a tera and spring thanks. : NB: I thank mimicry for her indemnity,