Photo

media player problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sparks1950

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:36

I have a problem with transefering my m3u channel list from media player to my favourites bouquets file. Can anybody help please

Thanks for your help

Re: media player problem #2 sparks1950

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:26

I have a problem with transefering my m3u channel list from media player to my favourites bouquets file. Can anybody help please

Thanks for your help

Sorry, but I forgot to mention that I have a vuplus zero running with openpli

Re: media player problem #3 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 13 March 2018 - 16:30

I think that DreamboxEdit has a function to do it and probably e-Channelizer too but not sure if it can digest a .m3u file you will perhaps have to cut & paste individual links.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: media player problem #4 sparks1950

• 3 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 March 2018 - 19:20

tried that but it always goes to media directory and can only be played by the media player.

tried all apps there is , but no joy

Thanks just the same for your reply my friend

Re: media player problem #5 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 13 March 2018 - 22:20

a .m3u file is an index that contains other links to different server, so you can open up you .m3u with a text editor you will retrieve all the URLs in it and then you can use DreamboxEdit to add URL into your favorites.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: media player problem #6 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 14 March 2018 - 17:18

Use m3u2bouquet converter plugin,you find by google

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users