Can't build hbbtv.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:21

Why is not the opera-hbbtv_20180316_1.tar.gz file downloaded?This is a ubunty or my problem?

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /media/foxbob/01b19ed7-d9af-4bdb-986f-a77534bed38b/image/duo2/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/vuplus-opera-browser/1.0-r2_20180316_1/temp/log.do_unpack.25547
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_unpack
| tar (child): opera-hbbtv_20180316_1.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory

Edited by foxbob, 20 March 2018 - 12:21.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2018 - 12:55

That's terribly little information.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #3 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:16

My system Ubuntu 17.10. I build image for vusolo2 on the openpli-develop. The recipes standard from the https://github.com/v...pera-browser.bb  Begins to build hbbtv and can not download the file opera-hbbtv_20180316_1.tar.gz.

What do I need to download this file?

Edited by foxbob, 22 March 2018 - 16:16.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:42

I think you need a password (see recipe)...

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:43

If I look at the recipe:

do_fetch() {
       if [ ! -e ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} -a -e /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd ]; then
sshpass -f /etc/vuplus_browser.pwd sftp -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no guestuser@code.vuplus.com << +
get ${SRC_FILE}
bye
+
       fi
       cp -av ${DL_DIR}/${SRC_FILE} ${WORKDIR}/
}

it seems to require a file with a password...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #6 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:45

And what do I need to do to get a password?

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #7 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:50

Ask VU+ nicely? Which provides the file?

Although I am not sure it will have a high chance of success.

I propose to disable this recipe and wait until we have it working on our public rc 6.2 soon and fetch it from there. Not the password but the package.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #8 szwolfi

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 August 2018 - 21:18

it's now aug. 2018 - and a git-cloned 6.2 source-tree still has this issue. (MACHINE=vuduo2)

to get over that error I simply removed two recpipes:

the trouble-causing 'vuplus-opera-browser.bb' - and a dependent plugin:  'enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.bb'

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #9 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 21 August 2018 - 20:21

It's easy to delete, but I want to collect.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #10 dax

• 228 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:45

I propose to disable this recipe and wait until we have it working on our public rc 6.2 soon and fetch it from there. Not the password but the package.

Hi, is it possible to download the package (not the password file) opera-hbbtv_20180316_1.tar.gz?

Thanks

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #11 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 16 October 2018 - 17:17

I join the request, where can I download this archive?

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #12 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 16 October 2018 - 18:32

You don't need to, the package is in our feed.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #13 dax

• 228 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 October 2018 - 22:27

You don't need to, the package is in our feed.

Ok, and if i want to build an image by myself?

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #14 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:31

3rd-party-feed.

Attached Files

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #15 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 17 October 2018 - 19:34

That's OpenOpera, that's not the VU+ browser.

Apparently VU+ doesn't want you to include their browser in your image. That is their right.

If you're going to abuse our feeds for your image, you'll get banned from our feed servers.

Let me explain the concept, if it's not really clear.

We have opened up our sources as to be a community effort. That means everybody can participate in the development. It's ok for you to build your own "home" image, for educational purposes etc. It is NOT OK if you're going to make money out of the effort we and the community are putting into this, especially if you are supplying it as "OpenPLi image" (which is illegal).

For your "at home educational image" you can simple download the browser from our feeds and you're done. If you're deploying a commercial initiative, you CANNOT use our feeds and for the VU+ browser, you will have to negotiate with VU+ themselves.

Nothing comes for free.

Edited by Erik Slagter, 17 October 2018 - 19:39.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #16 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 17 October 2018 - 20:01

I join the request, where can I download this archive?

Erik answered that question already in post #7.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #17 foxbob

• 612 posts

+18
Neutral

Posted 17 October 2018 - 20:42

Not commercial, I just collect the image for myself.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #18 dax

• 228 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:11

That's OpenOpera, that's not the VU+ browser.

Apparently VU+ doesn't want you to include their browser in your image. That is their right.

If you're going to abuse our feeds for your image, you'll get banned from our feed servers.

Let me explain the concept, if it's not really clear.

We have opened up our sources as to be a community effort. That means everybody can participate in the development. It's ok for you to build your own "home" image, for educational purposes etc. It is NOT OK if you're going to make money out of the effort we and the community are putting into this, especially if you are supplying it as "OpenPLi image" (which is illegal).

For your "at home educational image" you can simple download the browser from our feeds and you're done. If you're deploying a commercial initiative, you CANNOT use our feeds and for the VU+ browser, you will have to negotiate with VU+ themselves.

Nothing comes for free.

Thanks for your good explanation. So if i want to compile an image for myself and for mine educational the best way is remove vu+ browser from the build process.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #19 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:21

Yes.

Re: Can't build hbbtv. #20 dax

• 228 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 October 2018 - 14:35

I try but no success

Adding system startup for /home/davide/openpli_dev/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/vusolo2-oe-linux/openpli-enigma2-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/init.d/streamproxy.sh.
 Adding system startup for /home/davide/openpli_dev/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/vusolo2-oe-linux/openpli-enigma2-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/init.d/modload.sh.
Collected errors:
 * calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for packagegroup-base:
 * 	enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv * 
 * opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package packagegroup-base.

I delete vuplus-opera-browser.bb, enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.bb files and enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv directory located in /meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/drivers but is not enough.

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.txt   157.36KB   6 downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users