Opticum 9500hd enigma2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pli_user_pl

• 33 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 May 2018 - 17:42

Hello All
I'm new here, hope choosen place to post this topic is correct.
I'm owner and user of Opticum 9500hd. Currently it's run from bootable 4gb USB pendrive connected to USB data port on back of sat reciver. Enigma2_audioniek_0217_st
Image run smoothly, all is fine.
My question is related with internal HDD bay in tuner.
I do have inside 80gb size hdd.
I would like to use this HDD for recording or pausing movies, then to return to watch.
My questions are:
1. Can I install image what currently is used from USB to internal HDD that Opticum will boot from internal HDD not from USB, then it will use HDD for system booting and storing recorded movies?
2. If not possible ... How to setup system that it will boot from USB and later will recognize HDD that it's presented in tuner.
3. Is there any third method?
4. Is it even possible to use internal HDD for any operations? Or only USB possible
Thanks for any responds. Regards Michal

Re: Opticum 9500hd with openpli internal HDD question #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 4 May 2018 - 18:19

We don't make images for the Opticum 9500HD, so you can't be running OpenPLi. Changes are you won't find users of that box here either.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Opticum 9500hd with openpli internal HDD question #3 Pli_user_pl

• 33 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 May 2018 - 18:42

I do have openpli on my Opticum. But ok if you're not supporting 9500hd then no problem. Need to find other help.

Re: Opticum 9500hd with openpli internal HDD question #4 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 May 2018 - 08:40

You are running an image that "someone" made based on our sources. That's not an OpenPLi image and this person should have told you.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users