Photo

Rollback OpenPli to OpenATV (Octagon sf108)

rollback openatv octagon sf108

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mkorny

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 May 2018 - 15:00

Hello guys,

I'm very new to this forum and this system overall, so I'm sorry if i'm not that knowledgeable, or if the question is basic ;P

So, I am installing an Octagon SF108 E2 HD with an IPTV provider, but was missing EPG...

My STB was running OpenATV 6.1 without issues, but I was led to believe openpli would cover the EPG gap, but no luck... Now I was trying to rollback to the openatv but I just can't install the image in any way...

I never managed to update anything via the "normal" process of pressing the button while inserting an USB pen drive (not in the latest months...) So I think the button is just dead which will force me to flash anything via the GUI or Telnet (or any other ways you might teach me... :) )

So, in OpenATV there was a plugin that managed this installation, but now i'm not being able to install the image manually in any way :|

Could anyone direct me to a plugin or some other way to manage an update via the GUI, or Telnet?

Thank you so much guys!

Re: Rollback OpenPli to OpenATV (Octagon sf108) #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 May 2018 - 15:28

No clue what you installed, so you're asking in the wrong place. We don't make images for an Octagon SF108 E2 HD.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Rollback OpenPli to OpenATV (Octagon sf108) #3 Mkorny

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 May 2018 - 15:58

Don't quite recall where I got the image from, but it definitely is openpli.

Re: Rollback OpenPli to OpenATV (Octagon sf108) #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 5 May 2018 - 16:05

You mean "it definitely says it is openpli". Big difference.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rollback, openatv, octagon sf108

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users